Author Topic: in school  (Read 3638 times)

Offline Bounce

in school
« on: March 11, 2010, 07:28:04 PM »
Me nd my friend have had some pro jumps for a couple of weeks now and been in our school sports hall. We planed of going in again with crash mats to try jump over more than 1 bench which we managed last week, however the p.e teacher didnt turn up so we went for a mission around the school haha. Teachers were looking and we were running trying to find out teacher, then our geography teacher found us and said she was in the staff room so we went in with the pro jumps to find the teacher haha. was fun going around the school you guys should try it haha, even if our teacher was in a meeting ;/

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: in school
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 07:30:17 PM »
THAT sounds like a kewl skewl

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 07:40:49 PM »
Most would be too worried about braking health and safety guidelines
sounds like their pretty laid back  :D

Offline madmonky13

• NXTee
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 07:41:37 PM »
yea sounds great, my school has 6 halls and covers about 1 square kilometre. would be great but finding a teatcher would probably prove hard. lol. im thinking of seeing if i can do it in my own school hall
NXTee.yolasite.com check it out.

Offline Bounce

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »
yeh it fairly small school though. but it was funny going in corridors and then in the staff room. they were all like woooow there cool haha. last time we were in the sports hall not the actual school one of my teachers had ago haha, that was funny