Author Topic: Hello from the USA  (Read 2001 times)

Offline Jeepr

Hello from the USA
« on: February 23, 2010, 09:39:38 PM »
Hello Everyone,
                     My name is Ralph and I am from Chicago. The US doesn't have its own Forum for Jumping Stilts so I figured I would join this one since it seems that Jumping Stilts are very popular in Europe and everyone on here seems to be very knowledgeable. I just got my first set of stilts today and have already added spring protection and got everything fit and set well. I have been walking around on them and jumping a little bit. It is really a lot of fun. If anyone has any helpful tips or tricks that I should know about I would greatly appreciate it. Hope everyone is having fun.

Ralph

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Re: Hello from the USA
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 10:19:25 PM »
the poweriser forum is actually more international and has more people from the U.S. on it if you'd prefer that, though you're more than welcome here too
i'm afraid this site won't allow me to link you to the competition though

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 10:45:13 PM »
hi un welcome  THE GUY  u want to talk to here is 'XS'   basically he knows everyting statesside

Offline XS

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 11:50:40 PM »
There's a few guys around the Chicago on the other forum, if you found here I'm sure you can find it looks like you already did.  Unfortunately they all got into bocking at different times so never got organized.  I'd suggest sending them email and trying to get the group together.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 11:58:23 PM by XS »

Offline BestJumping

• Best Jumping Stilts
    • Best Jumping Stilts
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 01:16:08 PM »
Hello,
This is Johnrocks from US. I am new to this post. I hope I would have great time on sharing my ideas with you. Thanks.