Author Topic: Re: "Powerbocking Friendly Gym Directory" List of places to go...  (Read 5895 times)

Offline EALES09

• Me doing my first proper trick
HI EVERYONE ANYONE NO WHERE I CAN USE MY STILTS/POWERIZERS IN READING AREA OR NEARBY.ME AND A FRIEND ARE TRYING TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO LEARN FLIPS TRICK ETC IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF ANYWHERE PLEASE LET ME NO.
MANY THANKS

EALES09

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Re: "Powerbocking Friendly Gym Directory" List of places to go...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 11:02:36 PM »
HI EVERYONE ANYONE NO WHERE I CAN USE MY STILTS/POWERIZERS IN READING AREA OR NEARBY.ME AND A FRIEND ARE TRYING TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO LEARN FLIPS TRICK ETC IF ANY ONE KNOWS OF ANYWHERE PLEASE LET ME NO.
MANY THANKS

EALES09

THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 10:00:06 PM »
Hi dunno about gyms  but there was a meet in reading a week ago  and there will be 1 in basingstoke tomorrow. 

Gizmoqueen is v actively trying to get things together in the thames valley area.   A gym will be on the agenda soon i should think  till then she pops down to the portsmouth gym

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 12:13:31 AM »
Hi I'm Katy

I live In Basingstoke, as Q said I'm actively trying to get meets going round the North Hants / Berkshire area.  There also Rawk she based In Newbury

I might doing a meet in Basingstoke next weekend too, you're welcome to join us.

erm,,,Learning flips you really need a gym...I would suggest going to Basingstoke Gymnasium, when there doing Parkour sessions. There have trainers there that can advise on technique and equipment trampolines, crash mats, foam pit, bouncy flooring etc.. :Crolleyes: Once you master somersaults on two legs you stand a better chance with stilts strapped on.

http://www.basingstokegym.co.uk/freestyle.php

hope this helps ya

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 10:36:27 PM »
Jurassic jumpers (Portsmouth) gym meets, or Clive and Jason gym meets.

I will try and seek out a gym in our area. Any advise or help people can give me on this would be greatly appreciated.

-KATY

Offline danbent

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 07:21:59 PM »
Anyone now of any meetings in Hinckley, Coventry Or LEicester???
Im not a user i would just like to have a look and chat to people about them
Thanks