Author Topic: Hello from Chester  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Samarka

• In my livingroom!
Hello from Chester
« on: February 01, 2010, 12:20:32 PM »
I've been posting away and all on the other boards and have only just scrolled down the page far enough to spot this forum, so intro's here we go.

I'm Nick, online I'm Samarka, if you see a Samarka anywhere online its quite likely to be me.

I live and work in lovely Chester, I have many hobbies and odd pursuits, this one being added to it in two months once I buy some Bocks.

My other hobbies include Roman and Celtic living history re-enactment, so I'm technically a self employed tour guide and historian, aside from my "proper" job. I also dabble at downhill mountain biking, and have the scars to show the odd bail and epic fail.

I ride motorcycles although the recent weather has seen me plant my bike on the deck without the funds to repair it, so I'm currently off the road.

I do Diabolo too, youtube that one if you dont know it, its easier than explaining it. I also firebreathe and I'm working on fire staff work and other juggling.

I'm game to meet any and all bockers in my area so drop me a message on here and we can sort something out!

Eg today it seems I might be meeting SNuD to have a play!

~ Samarka

Got bocks, backfleep or broken face sometime in the future.....

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: Hello from Chester
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 12:28:30 PM »
OOOO do hope we can have some pix soon of you bocking in roman armour....or maybe with a 'lick of wode on'.

But anyways, welcome. And always good to see peeps meeting up and infecting/coloniesing new areas :Claugh:

Offline Samarka

• In my livingroom!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 12:32:14 PM »
Christ imagine the bottoming out I'll get, the armour weighs in around 2.5 stone. haha

I promise to get a picture of me in full kit on stilts by the end of the summer.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 08:26:16 PM »
No problem with the weight mate I weigh 18 stone on a bad year  :Claugh:

Welcome to bocking

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Samarka

• In my livingroom!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 03:17:12 AM »
Woohoo, had a go with SNuD and it was epic, now I hate the fact I'm having to wait till march to get a hold of a pair! :(