Author Topic: Stowmarket gym session!!!!  (Read 6347 times)

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
Stowmarket gym session!!!!
« on: January 24, 2010, 05:09:55 PM »
New Gym in Stowmarket,

Me, Paul, Greg, and K8n have been along today to make sure we can use the gym and it has everything we need.  

The verdict is that we like it a lot and the duty manager likes us  :Cbiggrin: so hopefully we can start going there every 2 weeks.

it has nice crash mats and some nice thin ones to practice on and they don't hurt to fall on i tried that from a failed back flip.

only thing is we NEED to treat this gym with respect so we can keep it. we expect people to behave and not be idiots, any sort of messing around will not be tolerated and i hope you can see why, this really is the last gym in our area that we can use.  

there will be a set price for gym sessions, £4  for 2 hours, unless there is less than 10 people where it will get shared between how ever many people are there, this way we can break even if there is more than 10 people we think still having a set price is a good idea as any extra money can be put towards t shirts or anything the group wants, possibly gym sessions where we are short a few £'s.

i hope you can all understand this and please write a reply just to let us know if people are reading this,

the gym will be hopefully every 2 weeks on a Sunday, as Saturday is too full but we shall post up as soon as we have spoken to the manager and let you know the date of the first one,

just a reminder that gym is in Stowmarket, really simple to find and when we know a date and time we shall post up about addresses and postcodes

Sorry to rant on hope u can all give some feedback  :Csmile:

Carlos Fandango

Offline K8n

• Account Closed.
Re: Stowmarket gym session!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 05:15:06 PM »
iCommit
Account Closed

Offline sarah

• EA Bocker
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 05:21:11 PM »
yeah seems fair to me. will be good to have a new home. i think what you said it completly fair and understandable.

Offline Nurrish

• EA Bocker
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 06:01:34 PM »
sounds buzzing to me mate hope to see u there

Offline bobw

• EA Bocker
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 08:48:07 PM »
Sounds ok to me. Whens the first one?