Author Topic: h from bognor regis uk  (Read 1868 times)

Offline chewit

h from bognor regis uk
« on: December 05, 2009, 12:09:03 PM »
hi guys i`m chewit from bognor regis
i got some powerbockers last week and not had much time on them due to the crap english weather
also is there anyone near to me that also is bocking there way around would be cool to meet up with some others

Offline dark-castles2

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • A-F-RO!
Re: h from bognor regis uk
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 12:26:14 PM »
Hey I'm Alex, Yes there is a group in Portsmouth called Jurassic Jumpers

www.jurassicjumpers.co.uk
I take it this is the Bognor Regis by Chitchester :) I used to live there so know the area well :D there is amazing bocking places, Also I might be moving back there in April so would be good to know someone in the area.

The Bocking group meets every other Saturday usually in Portsmouth, But if you go on the above website sign up to the forums and see when the meets are, also introduce yourself

DC

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 01:57:13 PM »
Also Gibbo, one of the JJ's, works at Bognor Regis Butlins :)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 02:06:25 PM »
Hi there.

Its a rather odd fact but there does not seem to be any organised group in Sussex. Everyother county, from Norfolk, south and around the coast and over to South Wales has 1 ( with the possible exception of Avon).

But as Alex mentioned above there are regular meets in Portsmouth which normally ( well thru the winter) 2 hours in a gym, so no problems with the weather.

There is another ray of hope for you. I know of 1 other Bognor bocker and he is a keen regular and pretty good one at that.   Works at Butlins. Doesnt use this forum but does use the JJ forum pretty regular. Goes by the screen name of 'Gibbo', not to be confused with 'Gibbo2' his younger bro , who lives in Havant.

Not too sure when the next gym meet will be as Christmas is comming in the way of things . Id hope there will be 1 on the sat or sunday b4 christmas and on the w/e str8 after new year ( if the place is open )