Author Topic: The chinchilla returns!!! :D  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Killer Chinchilla

• Chillin' with my chinchillas...
The chinchilla returns!!! :D
« on: November 28, 2009, 09:28:36 PM »
Hey hey ppl! Anyone remember me? Aidan? Caroline? :D i hav returned cause omg i loved this forum lol :P it took alot of people to restrain me away from the keyboard of my computer :) i missed u ppl! :) i was thinkin 2day bout pro jumps and i thought hmm i rely want them (like i always did b4 i 4got somehow...) so i'm back and wow im soo happy 2 c that the north west wallabies is still goin! :D i remember wen we first created that group, gud times :) i want 2 know whats happened since i went in april plz!

Offline GIZMOQUEEN

• Elite Member
Re: The chinchilla returns!!! :D
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 01:33:26 PM »
Are chinchilla fun pets? and how do you catch em if they escape the cage? I'm seen em move and like speedy Gonzalez.. :lol:

Offline Killer Chinchilla

• Chillin' with my chinchillas...
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 02:24:43 PM »
i don't rely know cause i don't hav a chinchilla  :Claugh: but i invented this name when i saw one omg they're sooooo coolie  :Cwink: :Cyes:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 01:51:42 AM »
ok updates for ya!!

meet 13th december if u wanna come lots of ppl going :P

NWW website is fuked coz i lost the source and now i cba downloading the wbesite effort :P

Tshirts cudnt get made coz well i have a gf there expensive :P

errrm the next NWW meet will be when its warmer coz well us walalbies dont like winter :D

finally WHEN ARE YOU GETTING BOCKS!! :) coz like u need them :D hehe

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)