Author Topic: Sky High Gym 24th nov  (Read 5077 times)

Offline CJ

Sky High Gym 24th nov
« on: November 19, 2009, 02:16:19 AM »
same times same place

the last meet was up there as one of the best possible so on tuesday we do it all again

come join the fun be there or be square!

CJ  :Nero:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
Re: Sky High Gym 24th nov
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 02:19:47 AM »
Could you pick me up at the station again?
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline CJ

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 02:24:03 AM »
ermmm

dont know yet mate i will get back to you on that one as the car could be full

will let you know asap

Offline W3bbo

• Bockipedia
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 11:33:54 AM »
Could you pick me up at the station again?

Get the #97 bus, lazy arse :p

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 06:33:49 PM »
woop :p. Shotgun Front ;)

Offline Frostylovesloli

• Pic was taken on the London Underground lol.
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 09:59:33 PM »
I'm going to be coming =D, anyone getting the 97 want to meet up in town?

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 10:44:54 AM »
Hey, guys, sorry but I can't make it today :(. Just got a workshop dumped on me instead of lectures I was gonna miss.... :( gutted much... Have fun anyway!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 11:04:43 AM »
that sucks tim, differently we are all set for tonight, bring your epic heads boyos i got new stilts and im looking to go crazy

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline CJ

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 11:33:12 PM »
well

another EPIC skyhigh gym meet.   within 5 mins 2 newbies up and walking around on there own, within the hour they were mastering there first little jumps.   nero those new stilts seem to be doing you good, some awesome tricks 2night.   well done to El K Rockus for landing those fronts again, and what about me well i fell over lol

nero it just dont seem right that you have bocks that dont squeek, rattle or clunk when you jump

"it seems like we may have a crash tape this year after all"

CJ :Straddle5:  :Nero:

Offline Frostylovesloli

• Pic was taken on the London Underground lol.
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 01:34:39 AM »
It was great meeting all of you guys, so much more fun than practicing on my own lol.
Thanks for all the advice and pointers too :)

The new blood of Sky High is here :p

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 09:15:38 AM »
Yeah awesome night people, i forgot how much fun it can be getting new bockers up and about, all 3 of the new bockers done Really well and should all be very happy with themselfs today you all done exceptionally well.
Indeed well done to k-rocko getting well and truely back onto his front flips and to Cj CJ for pushing himself till he fell again, no mats this time, but no breakages either.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”