Author Topic: Why Hello Thar!  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Frostylovesloli

• Pic was taken on the London Underground lol.
Why Hello Thar!
« on: November 16, 2009, 02:07:18 PM »
Hey everyone!
Im Ant aka Frosty and i just got my bocks through =D (And already fallen over >_>)
Just wondered if there are any bockers around Wolverhampton/Birmingham(city center-ish)?
Now its raining and windy out so I can't go and fall over some more, for now lol.

Have a good day people!

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Re: Why Hello Thar!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 02:25:49 PM »
falling over is something everyone has to do i just hope u didn't hurt yourself

you are one very lucky bocker because sky high are on your door step :))

talk to nero, pinnhead or k-rock an they can tell you when they are next meeting up :)

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline CJ

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 02:43:49 PM »
frosty

firstly welcome to the forum

we are team sky high, the Birmingham based group.   during the summer months we meet regularly in Birmingham city center and do our funky thing, but with the city councils love of block paving it makes it a unsuitable venue during theese slightly wetter months

now for the good news

we have managed to secure the use of a gym on the outskirts of the city, we have been meeting on Tuesday evenings there isnt a meet tomorrow but i suspect there may be next week keep an eye out on the forum for more details on the next meet

nero has been taking the lead organising the gym so it might be a good idea to send him a pm about it

where abouts are you based then mate as we are spread accross the entire city just to see who you are closest too

CJ :Becky: :Nero:

Offline Frostylovesloli

• Pic was taken on the London Underground lol.
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 03:08:20 PM »
Thanks for the welcome Lozzi and CJ. (Wasnt a hard fall, sort of lost grip on the wall lol, so I'm all good thanks ;D)

I live in wolverhampton close to the cresent metro stop so about 25mins from Birmingham.
Whats the location of the gym? I'll keep my eye on the sky high forum from now on =]
I would definitly like to get some help starting out!

Also which knee pads would you recommend? I have the calf cuffs on my pro-jumps if that affects the choice?

Offline CJ

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 04:21:51 PM »
well on the pad issue

us sky high boys probably arnt the best to ask about knee pads with cuffs as most of us currently dont wear any naughty yes i know (my excuse is im waiting on cuffs that will fit as im borrowing someones atm) but i dont think you can go wrong with the ones pro jump sell the pit dirt style ones, make sure you have wrist guards too mine saved me from a nasty break a few weeks ago!