Author Topic: 10th nov gym  (Read 6468 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
10th nov gym
« on: November 03, 2009, 12:04:02 PM »
5-7pm same place as last month, Please post if you can or cannot make it

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline CJ

Re: 10th nov gym
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 11:32:30 PM »
i will be there

Offline Mibsportler

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 11:57:46 PM »
I'll try 2 come (find out 2morrow if i can).

is there a possibility 2 bock earlier with some of u guys as it is quite a long travel 4 me???

best

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 08:24:58 AM »
if the weathers good mate i dont see why not, ill pm you the details for the best place to park etc

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 08:49:38 PM »
I CANNOT make it. I'll still be in Norwich then. Looking for a house and what-not. Have fun people! ^_^
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 09:34:58 AM »
alright cool, at least i have an idea of numbers already, rather than sitting looking at k-rock thinking theres only us two turning up, dont get me wrong i love bocking with k-rock, but i dont need us paying £15 for a two hour bock.
cjCJ is moo coming with ya?

Offline CJ

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 10:54:02 AM »
he should be yeahh, what we looking at numbers wise then mate??

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 07:32:38 PM »
4 with moo

Offline Stu Nimmo

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 09:51:28 PM »
Hi

Would love to come over and join you guys, however I've had a work appointment scheduled for several weeks, so unfortunately cannot get out of it. I'll keep a watching eye on future dates and if I can I will come over, I will. I've reached a point where getting the occasional session with Spence has rubbed off as much skills between us, having the chance to to pick up a few tips and tricks would really be appreciated.

I know the postion that Nero is in, and all those who organise things, and how disappointing when things fall through. I am diary led by profession, so if I know I'll try to fit things in, if I can. - cheers guys for your commitment.

Cheers

Stu.

Offline Joe Legg

• What goes up! Must come down!
    • www.PushYourLimits.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 11:50:43 AM »
well I'm going to try and attend this gym meet. would be good to see what I can do now. (been stuck doing the same tricks for 5 months)

and I'm up for a little jump earlier as I'm traveling quite far if thats still a option.  :Csmile:

and if I'm driving I think chris might join me.

E-Mail: joe@pushyourlimits.co.uk
Latest Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3mB5yxMHjE

Offline W3bbo

• Bockipedia
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 12:47:35 AM »
I'm afraid I can't make it, sorry. We've got some coursework coming up.

Let us know how it goes, and post those photos, I want to see some injuries :)

Offline PINHEAD69

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 03:35:38 PM »
im busy as usual, but as i said to you the other day, i will come up on the bike
at some point soon when your training to say hi.
would be cool to see you all again. only circumstances stop me at this present time.
eh cj, need my cuffs dude lol youve had em ages,  :Claugh:  they are sold now sadly
so they gotta go. anyways, im off for now, catch ya all soon. laters.

LOOK HERE BELOW
http://www.pinheadstraps.co.uk/
tHe BrUmMie BoUnCeRs

(TIP)
never fece yourself wearing a g-string
it makes chip shapes

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 05:10:22 PM »
Pinhead its CJ here just on the way to the gym so at nero's

dude the cuffs your welcome to have em back mate let me know when you want me to come over and i will drop em off

have you made me that pair you said you were going to and what you want me to pay you for em?????

CJ :PJ1:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 10:01:44 AM »
well this was an amazing meet for me, thanks to everyone who turned up!