Author Topic: Sky High Gym  (Read 8112 times)

Offline CJ

Sky High Gym
« on: September 22, 2009, 07:33:37 PM »
hi guyz

i here a rumor that there is a possibility of a new indoor home for us to play in??  is this true??

i think a regular gym meet is what we need as the winter season is fast approaching

CJ

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: Sky High Gym
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 08:08:56 PM »
yes we do, we actually have 2 lined up i think, although one wont be ready for months.
what day we on now tuesday? hmm may be a bit late for this week, ill get us in for next week though.
SO WHO WANTS A SKY HIGH GYM MEET?

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline CJ

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 08:10:05 PM »
yeah baby

count me in

any day other than monday

Offline TomH999

• http://leedsbockers.webs.com
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 09:29:24 PM »
id love to come to a gym sesh, just let us know nxt time ya have one and ill try make it.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 04:31:50 PM »
ok ive booked the gym for tuesday the 6th october for 2 hours from 5-7pm and every tuesday after for the rest of the month, we will take it from there by way of attendance and it fitting our needs we will rebook for the rest of the winter.
The cost is £30  for the 2 hours, split by anyone who attends, for more details like postcodes etc send me a pm or hit me up on msn

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline CJ

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 10:22:47 PM »
woohoo you can definatly count me as been there!

hit me up with the address mate for the sat nav please

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 11:38:34 PM »
Anyone fancy giving me a lift?

Offline CJ

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 11:49:47 PM »
where from?

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 12:50:51 AM »
Yaaaaaay!
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 10:00:14 AM »
already the buzz about this meet is nothing short of epicness crossed with insanity.

im sure ive told everyone, but in true sky high style, we are all using this hall on a disclaimer sort of thing, if you fall and break yourself we will drag you off the school property and say it happened there, then maybe call an ambulance after we have all fell about laughing.

not that anyone will be acting unsafely, but just a warning to those who may push themselfs passed there comfort zones at the site of mats.

OH and if you have cuffs your gonna have to pad out your bolts, we dont wanna rip any mats on our first session in our new home do we?

Offline CJ

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2009, 12:25:18 AM »
right people

2 days to the gym its gonna be ducking awesome!

no excuses, no bull rubbish get your asses into town and down to the gym.   all you freshers it will do you good to have 2 hours off drinking whilst we bock to epic levels then in true skyhigh style the after party will rock like no other gym meet can

tim if you can get to new street by 4 i will pick you up one off offer one week only!

to sum up

be there or be square

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2009, 02:32:16 AM »
Any chance I could get in on that one time offer? I have no idea where the gym is... apart from it's right next to Nero's house. But I have no idea where Nero's house is.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2009, 09:26:10 AM »
this gym meet smells of epic mother b***hes!
ARE YOU READY?

Offline Mush

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2009, 05:23:50 PM »
Argh for some reason I had it in my head you started at 6...only just got back from Uni...

Sorry!!!I will be there next week, as will Spence and possibly a few others :)

Anyway...shower and food...  :Csmile:

Offline Mush

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
So I came over at about 6.30 to say hello...but couldn't find the place...everywhere looked very closed  :Ceek:

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 07:45:39 PM »
Pm Nero for his number so that you can find him next time!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 08:28:45 PM »
ahhh mush, sorry about that mate, i can see the confusion, we pretty much got snuck in the threw the back door.
OUR GYM IS HARDCORE YO!

Offline Spence

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2009, 11:17:02 PM »
Nero, Hav sent you a PM about the gym session, althou I'm not convinced its sent,

Cheers,

Spence :)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 07:02:12 PM »
yeah i just got it spence, look forward to seein you tuesday mate

Offline Mush

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 07:14:12 PM »
Is anyone going from the Parry Barr area?
I can't bock this week due to a knee injury picked up playing football on Sunday  :Cno: But wanted to come along and say hello!
I would usually drive, but A, my car is in Coventry being fixed, and B, I can't drive anyway 'cause of my knee  :Cerr:

Anyone?  :Cwink:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2009, 08:52:21 AM »
perry barr, at the uce? or the bloody ucb or whatever they call it now?
bus into towns 5 minutes, and the bus to the gym is about 5 minutes too

Offline CJ

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2009, 08:15:44 PM »
*bump*

reminder gym again tuesday people good to see you all there

on a side note no CJ taxi service available this week!