Author Topic: Birmingham Jam Sunday 20th September  (Read 7084 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Birmingham Jam Sunday 20th September
« on: September 09, 2009, 10:21:28 AM »
ok so after the raving fun of the meet just gone we are gonna go for it again sunday after next.
we said to a couple of people we would do a sunday, plus the villa are playing saturday and some of the crew will be watching the game.
so come one come all, tell me your coming and your name will be immortalized in a list on this very post...

Confirmed...
Cj
Euan
K-rock
Dk

and myself....
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 06:00:41 PM by Nero »

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
Re: Birmingham Jam Sunday 20th September
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 12:13:11 PM »
Dagnammit, i'm there on the 27th.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 12:34:49 PM »
thats not a problem mate, im sure theres quite a few of us who will be up for one a week later too

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline TomH999

• http://leedsbockers.webs.com
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 01:13:31 PM »
sorry lad cant make this, ive got work

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 01:47:53 PM »
Bummer - I will probably be travelling back from Norwich that day... could meet you around 6pm. lol. I'll get to the next one... I was hoping someone with really broken in springs would give me a go on their bocks? Was thinking it might be easier to flip... Maybe. lol.

Have fun guys! ^_^ xxx
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:48:06 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline PINHEAD69

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 02:34:39 PM »
i cant either guys sorry
i had already arranged to do summat that weekend
before this post was put up...
but no doubt i'll be out again soon, broken arm or not  :Cyes:

LOOK HERE BELOW
http://www.pinheadstraps.co.uk/
tHe BrUmMie BoUnCeRs

(TIP)
never fece yourself wearing a g-string
it makes chip shapes

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 11:11:35 PM »

naaw sorry guys, cant do this one ... sundays a B**CH to travel on -- plus got plans with my other half

XXX

------------------------------------
No-Longer down south :(  I will miss london -- but I will be back, oh yes

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 08:09:57 AM »
hows the saturday/sunday sound for the week after then guys?

Offline CJ

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 12:02:35 PM »
yeah if more people can make the week after then maybee that is a better idea

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 12:18:32 PM »
yeah if more people can make the week after then maybee that is a better idea

Bear in mind that its the norwich meet on the 26th  :( 

------------------------------------
No-Longer down south :(  I will miss london -- but I will be back, oh yes

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 04:03:48 PM »
ahhh well, we will stick to the 20th, and have the normal 6 out if needs be

Offline CJ

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 06:02:12 PM »
hey guys

been in town briefly today on my Bocks.  met a rather random shop owner who insisted we went in to show his wife, the shop a small rather expensive jewelery store, brave of him i though lol

noticed that its the Birmingham half marathon on Sunday so those relying on buses are advised to double check all is still good.

CJ :PJ1:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 08:58:57 PM »
Hey bouncy people. I'm staying in Norwich an extra week so I definitely can't make this one. But I'm looking forward to getting back and jamming with you all soon. =)

Loves!

Brendan xxx
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline W3bbo

• Bockipedia
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 10:26:56 PM »
I just realised this is on Sunday and not Saturday. I can come, but I'll need to leave to go home early (like 4pm). Can we start earlier to compensate?

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2009, 12:10:53 AM »
we may be able to, but i will be watchin the ufc live on saturday night, it starts aroubd 3 am, so call me loads in the morning to wake me up

Offline W3bbo

• Bockipedia
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2009, 09:06:43 PM »
Actually, the first train I can catch arrives at 13:16 (tack on another 30 minutes for me to drop my stuff off) which means I won't be there and ready until 2pm, but then I have to catch the 1830 train from New Street back up North (so I need to be at NS to go down to Selly Oak aby 1730).

Alternatively I could just skip going to drop my stuff off and just carry it with me, everything fits in my stilt bag and I've carried it before, so I guess I'll do that.

So if someone could meet me at NS around 1316 that'd be great.

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 09:24:33 PM »
Sorry to hijack your thread guys, but then i know you will see it! :). I will be in brum next sunday possibly a few EA's as well, (tbc). Anyone fancy a bock?

Offline W3bbo

• Bockipedia
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 10:00:15 PM »
Just to say I've found an alternative train that gets in at bang-on midday, so I should be set.

As for Chocol8: I'm moving back to Brum next weekend until Christmas (though I might go home for the occasional weekend). My timetable also looks like I've got Fridays off, so I should be up whenever you are.

And I expect to learn a great many things from you too ;) (so long as Nero gets round to sorting out gym sessions)

Offline CJ

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 10:08:06 AM »
hey people

im still waiting for a guy to come and install sky at my place, dont hang around for me nero i will give you a call when im on my way into town to see where you are cant wait to have a good bock 2day

chocol8 would be good to sea some of you EAs over here im up for a meet next week

CJ