Author Topic: new ish leeds bocker  (Read 2424 times)

Offline raverkyle

• all my pants fit over my bocks whooo hooo
    • the leeds bockers(friends website)
new ish leeds bocker
« on: August 30, 2009, 08:25:43 PM »
hey all
im kyle from leeds (ish)
i have been stilt walking for about 6 years and just recently expanded on to bocks and i just love them lots of fun ,if any one is in the leeds/ west yorks area would love to hear from u and arange a groupe meet at somepoint  :Straddle5:

raverkyle x
ill eat when im hungry,,ill drink when im thirsty and ill sleep when im darn well dead,, got 4 ur life and bock ur sox off

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: new ish leeds bocker
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 07:03:31 AM »
Hi un welcome Kyle, at a guess Im gonna stick my neck out un say TomH999 is 'in Leeds'

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 11:10:46 AM »

Hi Kyle and welcome to PJ!

Ive met up with TomH999 in leeds for a meet the other month -- He has just created a new group called "The Leeds bockers"
Have a look at this thread: http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=3770.msg54244#msg54244 (If you look on Tom's signiture, youll see the link to the website.)

There is also "The West yorkshire bockers" who i think live nearer to bradford -- I met chocobean the other week at Capital Bocking who is the co-founder of that group.... so its lookin pretty good for groups in the area.....

I will be moving to leeds in the next couple years (living near london as thats where the work is atm) so yet another group ill be joining lol --

------------------------------------
No-Longer down south :(  I will miss london -- but I will be back, oh yes

Offline raverkyle

• all my pants fit over my bocks whooo hooo
    • the leeds bockers(friends website)
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 11:02:40 PM »
hey bex soz about the late reply lol im the other guy on toms website lol met him in leeds the other week and had a total blast lol
ill eat when im hungry,,ill drink when im thirsty and ill sleep when im darn well dead,, got 4 ur life and bock ur sox off