Author Topic: norwich meet saterday 26th september  (Read 18335 times)

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Re: norwich meet saterday 26th september
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2009, 01:49:17 PM »
hay McSweeney u should come along by the sound of it ther should b a few other new people taht noone has met coming this weekend

everone still up for saterday at the trainstation betwene 10 and 11 then we can move on to the moat :)

maby find a couple of new bocking spots aswell
angular squar is a un bocked aira so far an ther is loads of steps :P

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline CJ

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2009, 02:39:46 PM »
sorry lozzi

im in Blackburn Saturday will try and make the next one

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2009, 02:46:27 PM »
ok i will take u off the list bbut i will see you soon

wuv u big bro xxxxx

Offline sarah

• EA Bocker
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2009, 06:40:53 PM »
me, ben and tim, will meet you at the moat at like 11ish. because we are all getting the bus in so no point walking down to then walk back up again. we will also have my mate roberto from kent coming up he will be coming but has no bocks. :( but we will get him on them. him and tim can share my old ones. and charlotte isint coming anymore :(

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2009, 01:28:33 PM »
yay more ppl coming :)

:Cbiggrin:

if people ask i will let them on mine but not if they are to hevy :)

i cant garentee what time we will get to the moat but giv me a ring when u get ther :)

xx
lozzi
xx

Offline ChazzleBerry

• EA Bocker
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2009, 04:40:17 PM »
we will also have my mate roberto from kent coming up he will be coming but has no bocks. :( but we will get him on them.

hahaha!!! now that is a must see! && if u manage it... GET PHOTO EVIDENCE!!! lol xD

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2009, 11:38:40 PM »
Hey guys. Just to confirm i wont be attending this meet. I would most weekends but i get to fly my glider for the first time ever tomoro and there are lots of preparations for the airshow on sunday. Reason i mention it is coz of greg.

Basicly he text me earlier about paypal for a hoody. My phone has been ringing and stuff all day. I couldnt answer everything! Sorry greg. Anyway. I dont like texting late so can somebody please let him know i dont have my own paypal. But i wont be able to give him his hoody at the weekend if he is going.

I hope you all have a good meet and i will be back on the meet scene soon. But never to the extent i was before because i have reached a level with flying to the point it needs more of my time and i can do it all year around.

:spudT:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2009, 12:40:44 AM »
Well it was no sky-high meet, and admittedly, I didn't stick around very long because I still had filming to do... but I definitely recommend a Norwich trip to any and all bockers across the UK. It's a great location! Even the weather seemed to be better.

And it was very nice to meet you Lozzi-pop. ^_^
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2009, 09:54:48 AM »
what no riots? meh thats hardly a meet at all  :Claugh:

hope you all had a wicked time

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2009, 02:47:09 PM »
There was a mini riot the week before. But it involved the PK guys rather than bockers... which is lucky I guess because Norwich-Parkour are ninjas! lol ^_^ I think most Bockers would get owned in a fight. Apart from SkyHigh of course, lol... oh and Team 101. The record breaking guy is hench!

I think I'd personally be destroyed if I was attacked on my bocks. And it takes me 5 minutes to get them off! lol. Might have to work on that! lol.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline lil-lozzi

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2009, 06:44:14 PM »
no riots but a couple of ppl intrested in bocking an yh i think the pk lads would b betta in a fight well defo in norwich i dont think many ppl would mess wiv them lot :P

And it was very nice to meet you Lozzi-pop. ^_^

nice to meet u aswell :)
xx

xx
lozzi
xx