Author Topic: birmingham saturday 5th of september  (Read 18815 times)

Offline TomH999

• http://leedsbockers.webs.com
Re: birmingham saturday 5th of september
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 07:59:59 PM »
cant wait, guna be a great day.

btw can i get someones mob number?? dont wana be stranded

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2009, 08:45:17 PM »
looks like cloudy but dry so far anyway.. dry on the outside wet on the inside.. SKYHIGH MOFO lol it is tiiiiiiiiiimmmmeeee
From the sold out sky high arena in birmingham england, BOCKINGGGGGGGGGG ANNNNNNNNNDD BEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR

cant wait, guna be a great day.

btw can i get someones mob number?? dont wana be stranded
yeah sure pm sent mate

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline K-rock

• SkyHigh
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2009, 02:35:36 PM »
haha its looking to be rather epic in all fairness.. but sadly I might be on 80 kilo springs :'(

Bock 'n' Roll!!

Offline TomH999

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2009, 10:03:21 PM »
weather still seems to be looking good, we've been having rain for days up here...

also how many people are on the list to go??

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2009, 10:25:04 PM »
weather still seems to be looking good, we've been having rain for days up here...

also how many people are on the list to go??

yea think the more rain before the better tbh --

NERO!! looks like the list be needin updated

:P

------------------------------------
No-Longer down south :(  I will miss london -- but I will be back, oh yes

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2009, 11:26:19 PM »
true it, updated!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline TomH999

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 05:40:09 PM »
cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 06:07:22 PM »
yeah theres a real buzz about tomorrow, theres also some demonstrations in the city centre, so if it kicks off we will just move on to one of the spots on the outskirts of the city, i dont see there being much of a problem, but its best just to let everyone know.

Offline CJ

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2009, 01:27:29 AM »
hi guyz

i may be a little late 2morro (so dont wait for me at new street) im out buying a new gucci tv first thing but its not really an issue as my back is still completely f**ked so cant do much on my bocks anyway! nero pinney keep an eye on ya phones i will be calling you to find ya.

sarah will be with me too so another for the list.

bocktastic baby yhhh!!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2009, 05:37:39 PM »
Just watching the news about the riots in the city, hope you guys weren't affected and you're having an awesome day.

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2009, 06:59:27 PM »
Affected  :Claugh: they probably started them  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline CJ

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2009, 07:06:42 PM »
another successful skyhigh meet with a few added difficulties.

we had a couple of brushes with the protesters and had a couple of boulder size rocks launched at us but hey were skyhigh and we survived!

good to see you all again and hope for more of the same soon

CJ

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »
you know what, it was a great meet and shouldnt be over shadowed by the complete idiots we encountered, but still i am completely ashamed  of my city for what happened today, i CANNOT express how disappointed i am all honesty.
on a better note and other than the obvious it was an absolutely epic day and probably my favorite sky high meet so far, tom from leeds is a wicked dude, shouts to neo ninja for coming with a broken knee and then talking some free runner into doin some mad jump that ended in the guy having a hole right down to his shin bone.
drunken done some super ocs's, ferret got back on his front flips, pinhead was bocking again, bexx nearly learnt to dropkick someone, euans missus used his stilts more than him, k-rock done some more double sets of stairs for funnies and my new mod the "tdm" or tyre doc martin as they were called (tyre socks on crack) worked a treat.
so in all fairness i would say it was a day filled with win and d**kheads

Offline K-rock

• SkyHigh
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2009, 09:05:33 PM »
couldn't agree more.. again sorry everyone for my radgyness at the idiots, but argh haha

Bock 'n' Roll!!

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2009, 09:07:12 PM »
lol nice write up Nero :P

Make sure you add some pics up for us as your pics are always ace!

Offline TomH999

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2009, 11:11:07 PM »
got to say its been an amazing day, my 1st group meet and its been great. the guys today helped me start to get the basics of tricking  :Becky: :Becky: :Becky: :Becky: :D
everyone i met today was a great chat and loved every minute of it,nero- decent down to earth guy, <<i got respect for this guy, krock- funny guy and great chat, taute me the basics of starting to spring grab, arron- brill guy, and love everyone else and got loads of respect for you all
nice chilled out day and a decent bock-unfortunatly fell over and ive strained my left leg, oh well...
cant wait for the next time we meet again
much love. tom

Offline K-rock

• SkyHigh
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2009, 11:28:22 PM »
nice one mate, really glad you enjoyed it.. what about the ploice.. as much use as a fart in the wind LOL

Bock 'n' Roll!!

Offline Drunkenstuntman

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2009, 12:05:14 AM »
a succesful meet would have been better if we got to choke out some mindless fools though (not you k-rock) lol fair play to all who came and dealt with us and the exterior circumstances.. dropkicks for the win lol

bexx get some practice i don't know how many chances you need lol.. i'm ready again when you are :)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2009, 12:24:37 PM »
ahhh the 3 fail'atars in a row, aaaaaanyway, heres my pictures, ferret has better ones on his facebook but still here ya go.....

« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 06:51:14 PM by Nero »

Offline W3bbo

• Bockipedia
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2009, 08:21:44 PM »
As I went into New Street Station a 14 yearold kid with his family approached me and asked me about my stilts (funny how everyone assumes they're powerisers, even though I know hardly anyone in this country with 'em) as he explained he and his friends had pairs too (albiet, the kiddie-sized versions, not the adult sized ones we use). His jaw dropped after I told him he just missed a good 12-person meet in the city, I guess he never got involved in the Internet community). I told him to go to the Projumpforum site and look for "Sky High" on the forums, but clearly he hasn't posted here yet.

I wonder if I'll see him again...

Offline TomH999

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2009, 08:32:02 PM »
(funny how everyone assumes they're powerisers, even though I know hardly anyone in this country with 'em)
accept me..

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2009, 08:40:06 PM »
Isn't bexx just adorable...flipping you off in every picture! ^_^ LOL.
No wonder 'Spank the Yank' became such a popular game! ^_^

Awesome meet guys! Y'all come back soon ya hear?! And if my knee
is healthy by then you can see how embarassingly less co-ordinated
I am on stilts than on my hands! lol. ^_^

accept me..

Don't worry dude. We're not prejudiced. No Anti-Tom-Rizer marches in Birmingham!
We do accept you! ^_^

...oh you meant except. ^_^ lol.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 09:03:21 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2009, 09:01:31 PM »
Delete me - I'm a dirty double post!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 09:04:13 PM by Brendan (NeoNinja) »
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2009, 09:07:33 PM »
Naa we shall leave it :P

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2009, 09:27:42 PM »
ewwwwww the double post is almost as dirty as pinhead, not quite, but almost.

yeah i think yank spanking was the order of the day, with a side salad of dropkicks.
hats off to bexx she took it all in her stride, then tried to elbow the face off drunken.