Author Topic: Haydn, Mark and Sam's 11 mile mission  (Read 4904 times)

Offline Haydndj

Haydn, Mark and Sam's 11 mile mission
« on: August 16, 2009, 12:51:25 AM »
okay so were out again at north wales, only this time we dont wanna bounce and do tricks, we wanna kno if we can walk / jog 11 miles on there bloody heavy things.

thing were alright i guess, we were all tired and sweaty, and needed water!!!! sam fell b4 we ever started really haha, after much slipping and falling on the off road surface, we finally made it past the 2 mile marker, aww yeah !!!!!!!!!

after the first bloody 5 miles we were gonna give up, so i called my dad for a ride home, but he went to the hospital to see my cousin, so we were stuck, not even half way there, and starting to get cranky!!!!!

after the 6 mile marker, it was alllll up hill!!! aghhh! talk about pain!!!

we finally made it to the nearest village, so we took the springs off and we all took out our wallets and headed to the nearest londis lol.

i think the only reason we actuelly made it back was because out legs were numb and we couldn't feel the paint anymore hehe
anyway.

we made it 2 tudweiliog i was so relieved, i hadn't fallen all the way, i was so happy, but 20 meters before the finish line so to say, i fell right down to the concert (omg) lol i was sooo pis*ed off.

but whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger right? we all headed into the Inn and ordered a nice big meal.

the end XD
D.H.Jones

Offline Hammy

• Voted RR's Group Clown
Re: Haydn, Mark and Sam's 11 mile mission
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 08:27:08 PM »
That is frigin awsome and i have got to try somthing like that with my mates. :Cnotworthy:
Good luck if u do it again

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Haydn, Mark and Sam's 11 mile mission
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 08:41:36 PM »
Well done guys  :Cbiggrin:

And some people say that Bocks arn't any good for long distance running  :Claugh:

So whos gonna be the first to do a marathon then   :Cbiggrin:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK: