Author Topic: Portsmouth Saturday 29th August, Bank hol Bock and Beach Barbi Oh and gym!!  (Read 5140 times)

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Well I think the title says most everything,

Whats missed out?

Gym is 12-2  St Lukes in Portsmouth.

For those that want a warm up session 11 onwards in the Guild Hall Square ( its 5 min from the gym).

This gym is basically at the start of the 'great Pompy bocking trail' so fits in wonderfully well.

After gym, its bock around the city centre a lil then head on down to the beach front.

if its anything like today (16th Aug) it will be sublime.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 08:19:22 PM by Bbmthbloke »

Offline blue

Re: Portsmouth Sunday 30th August, Bank hol Bock and Beach Barbi
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 12:29:38 PM »
im there lets get a big meet guy's and girl's
barbi ummmmmmmmmm
                                 blue
blue76 [aka] ben from pompey

Offline timtom

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 01:13:51 PM »
i'm afraid i'm guna be out of town i think! at a friends birthday weekend.!

Sorrry!
 :Ccry:

Offline sonicboom71

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »
we will be there hope it's a warm 1 again

sonicboom x x x x
hi im heather from portsmouth..
and love bocking.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Well the date has changed for this , from the sunday to the sat and a gym session added.

Ill not be around for the 'warm -up session' as Im taxiing peeps that dont finish work til 11  doh.

But a lil curio, hopefully back 4 this will be the JJ's newest member. I suspect he has the worst bocking injury yet recorded. 'Really?' u say.

Howabout forgetting the bocking green cross code, running straight across a road, into the path of a car, sumasaulting over the bonnet ( so yeah technically he can front flip :Cconfused: ) only to be then hit by a lorry comming in the opposite direction!!!!!!

28 days in a comma and 8 months learning to walk again!!! ( and broken back).

Saw a few of us on Hayling Island a couple of weeks back and though 'mmm I wanna do it all again' :Ctwitcy:

Offline Strops

im at southsea on that date at the kite fest with my club, flying our big kites, i will have my stilts with me though, so might be able to join you for a few hours depeneds on how busy i am.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
das cool  but dont worry   u will be on southsea common    v good chance we will bock past u

if u can post a hint of where on the common u will be ( tho I guess we will spot the kites hehe)

Offline Strops

il be camping near the town side car park with recycling. or if u see a brighton kite flyer trailer il most likely be around then there  :Cbiggrin:

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
il be camping near the town side car park with recycling.

Sounds quite delightfull :Csmile:

Offline Strops

lol well not right next to the recycling part, what time do u think u guys will be going through southsea common?