Author Topic: Whens the next one ....  (Read 6930 times)

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
Whens the next one ....
« on: July 25, 2009, 07:32:13 PM »
Erm was just wondering when the next meet was going to be and where been ages since we had a meet with lots of us there i know ive been doing lots of weekends hence missing the gym meets and sports fest (fail) as i cant go to the Czech i was plannin to come to the xtremefest which is now not on (fail)

we need a good meet soon preferably before capital bockin in a gym or at least on a crash matt at sum1s house or in a big park sum wer be good for more EA's to be comfy with tricks etc before Capital will also be a good way to sort out whos goin and who can give lifts to people etc xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Hilly-of-the-Marshes

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
Re: Whens the next one ....
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 07:35:57 PM »
I wanted 2 do lynn again, partly cos i was up there 2day and there were like 20 parkour kids on our spot & i wanted some stilts there just to get one up on them

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 07:39:19 PM »
lynns good for me jus dpends when tho cuz of otha ppl needin to get ther

Offline jordiebarrett

• EA Bocker
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 09:11:15 PM »
for a crash mat suituation at our school you can hire the hall for free,so i could look into that if you wanted,but now i wanna start gettin more active with my bocks and kings lynn is a good place cuz i live there ha ha :D but i can look at our school gym if you want and what not :D

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 09:18:25 PM »
you could ask about the gym dude be good but youll have to make sure they know exactly what your ona bout doing in there and we dont have insurance but dnt mention that unless they ask lol,

I live in March so Lynn would be good for me and i know it would be good for Tim Bertie and Hilly aswell so would be at least 5 of us lol

Offline jordiebarrett

• EA Bocker
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 07:25:22 PM »
lol yea,i have no intention of filling in the details of bocking and crash matts, but ill ask when im next working at school and we will see,btw dude ive got your num as you are going to find out as im not texting you ha ha cya dude

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 07:27:30 PM »
if you want to pass my num on to the school dude ill be happy to answer all there questions and fill out H&S forms etc

Offline jordiebarrett

• EA Bocker
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 12:29:20 PM »
at the moment as far as my school is concerned,if you give me a date,ill book the gym and thats it,we trun up and use it,,,

ive been sorting it out in the last week or so with my boss at school and his wife and they seem ok,and attuchly are considering seeing if we would doa sort of class or something,but thats a ruff i dea at the moment,dont know if you want this gym or not,but tell me if you do and a dat and i can sort it

Offline Roperip

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2009, 12:32:11 PM »
who u been talking to?

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 12:41:19 PM »
at the moment as far as my school is concerned,if you give me a date,ill book the gym and thats it,we trun up and use it,,,

ive been sorting it out in the last week or so with my boss at school and his wife and they seem ok,and attuchly are considering seeing if we would doa sort of class or something,but thats a ruff i dea at the moment,dont know if you want this gym or not,but tell me if you do and a dat and i can sort it

Win. Lets discuss dates then people? Can we make sat 29th?

Offline jordiebarrett

• EA Bocker
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2009, 03:14:49 PM »
my school,my boss's wife,ummm yea ill ask and well if you can its u2u if we use it ''/

Offline Roperip

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 06:54:49 PM »
school wont me and ron asked, tho i guess i could ask the head now that things have changed lol

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2009, 09:53:13 PM »
win teachin would be good as long as we dnt have to provide the stilts etc and aslong as it doesnt mean we just go an do nuffin but teach without havin our own time to practice

Offline jordiebarrett

• EA Bocker
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 11:32:23 PM »
ron,if u dnt mind give us a week and ill sort things out,ive talked to mrs moat as we got on well and shes syaing yes atm,i dnt think everyone asking will help,atm im having to filling in H and S forms and stuff so im in on it,  and teaching would be good,also aour school dance teacher is thinking of some how doing a routine?:P

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2009, 09:30:45 PM »
dude dont get too carried away sayin we will do stuff for the school as most of us work and wont all be about during school time which im guessin is when they want a routine doin, also we need time to practice aswell as we wna get flippin for those who cant i need to start even tryin to flip again yet plus i dot think were at a routine stage yet i mean mosta the stuff we try an do it time fails badly

Offline jordiebarrett

• EA Bocker
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2009, 10:02:14 PM »
i have said no to both atm its a group decision,so ill speak to them about dates. :PJ101Ian: