Author Topic: EA's in freestyle UK mag  (Read 6743 times)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
EA's in freestyle UK mag
« on: July 23, 2009, 08:17:15 PM »
Hi all,
Most of you (including the EA's) won't be aware that we wrote an article for a new magazine for freestyle sports. This is the first issue and there are about 2000 copies around sports shops around the UK.

The deadline was only a couple of days after we were told so I sorted it out on MSN with who ever was available at the time.

Big thank you to tim for writing the bulk of the article and thanks to dan (even though he is in oz) for taking and giving us permission to use the pictures. I think a couple are from tim aswell. Another thanks to those who are in pictures in the magazine too :)

Despite what I told the guys in charge of the mag my name is in it for the pics and article, which isn't true. I just sent it off to them, with details of who did what but looks like it was ignored.

My grubs up, articles not great. Its online here:

http://www.fukzine.com/

Thanks again to those who helped. Not the best but better than nothing now I'm gonna shut up and eat :)

:spudT:

Edit, that last bit was rushed lol. It's page 29. And when I said the article's not great I mean they could have done a better job at formatting it. Doesn't look as good as it could and also the magaizine isn't the best. But I am pleased, any exposure is great :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 08:46:21 PM by Spud »