Author Topic: bags  (Read 23386 times)

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
Re: bags
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2007, 07:11:54 PM »
im just gonna carry mine bags jsut make more stuff to carry when oyur on them lol
Or you could just fold the bag up and put it in your pocket. I think they would be very useful as you could carry all your pads and any tools required in them :)

Offline x_Rave_Dave_x

• www.myspace.com/dave_5674
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2007, 10:02:33 PM »
im just gonna carry mine bags jsut make more stuff to carry when oyur on them lol
Or you could just fold the bag up and put it in your pocket. I think they would be very useful as you could carry all your pads and any tools required in them :)
ah but were would you find a bag big enuth to carry bocks,pads and anything else needed that is flexable enuth to fit in your pocket XD

Offline jump-up

• " I belive i can flye "
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 02:06:06 PM »
i`m using this bag       http://www.mahadet.no/epages/MaaHadet.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/MaaHadet/Products/%22Poweriser%20BAG%22         

i can have my helmet, kneepads, elbow pads, and wristguards in it.
and nice quality :) good buy!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 02:29:13 PM by jump-up »

Offline Trixter

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Leapfrog Expert
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2007, 01:47:47 AM »
keep them in the boot of your car wer u park you have them and you can fit all your pads etc in the boot i have 2 sets of bocks in there at the min and my rollerblades plus other stuff can fit a total of 4 sets of bocks in at the min with blades probs more just dont have any more freinds with bocks to try lol

Offline GRS

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2007, 02:33:19 AM »
Thats quite nice Jump Up