Author Topic: Moving Foot Restricting  (Read 3939 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Moving Foot Restricting
« on: June 18, 2009, 10:19:32 PM »
I know this is only going to be of interest to a few as the moving feet are rare in this country  :Cbiggrin:

I found that due to my ankle injury I had to be careful of pushing the foot to far forward and also landed with them down a few times and it felt decidedly dodgy

I have now restricted the movement a bit (to about 3/4) by riveting a small plate under the back section and the difference is amazing I managed to land with toes down today and it didn't feel to bad (not to be recomended yet though  :Claugh:)

I also find it is easier to push off in a jump without feeling like your gonna stretch your ankles

If anyone else has the same problem I'll post some pics

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
Re: Moving Foot Restricting
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 11:52:48 AM »
don't have the problem, but i know what you mean by it, and would have it if i had swanky tilty footplates  :Claugh:

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
  • Nuttier than Squirrel Poo..
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
Re: Moving Foot Restricting
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 07:51:47 PM »
I find i never land with my Toes pointed downwards.. =/

but my foot usually sits just above flat when i jump.. so its not completely down or pointed forwards but just ever so slightly tilted, unless doing back to backs.. then it all slams down Hard :P

New Vids;
The London Eye - By SimeonKiola
First Class - Car Flip Show 2013
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Currently Working Full time Self Employed International Stilts Acrobat/Entertainer