Author Topic: TONS of Photos - Walk For Life 2009  (Read 10561 times)

Offline Biohazard

• The 'Crash Test Dummy'
TONS of Photos - Walk For Life 2009
« on: June 08, 2009, 07:39:27 PM »
If you have a slow internet connection this is how you will end up waiting for the pictures to load:
 :Ccry:
BEFORE VIEWING THIS THREAD PRESS CTRL+MINUS SEVERAL TIMES TO SHOW THE PICTURES PROPERLY, USE CTRL+PLUS TO GET IT BACK TO NORMAL
The photos are in order from the end of the event to the beginning!

So I took about 50 pictures and took the ones that were crap out, and I still have 30-40 photos left over!

Forgot to add this:

Note: just reaised I missed some pics out (includign you Bexx), I will add them tommorow or something.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:32:48 PM by Biohazard »

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
Re: TONS of Photos - Walk For Life 2009
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 07:54:55 PM »
ta   still trying to navigate this -- bit like u un pavements :Cbiggrin:

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 08:16:11 PM »
WOW .. I shouldnt be called a photohog ... Im hardly in any photos on here or facebook .... only good one is of me and jelly and peter at the end on here

------------------------------------
No-Longer down south :(  I will miss london -- but I will be back, oh yes

Offline sarah

• EA Bocker
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 08:49:59 PM »
bex you just hoged the big tv cameras ect lol

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 10:06:03 PM »
yea, maybe --- but they will prob just edit me out of the footage  :Cswoon:

I did ask the main media organizer today (as i did some animation for walk for life) where all the media will be (Tv website etc) So should be hearing back from her...

Will let you know how it goes on.

Bio, these photos are so stupidly large, my computer bearly loads them --- dread to think what everyelses comp is like.

------------------------------------
No-Longer down south :(  I will miss london -- but I will be back, oh yes

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 10:22:15 PM »
If you have a slow internet connection this is how you will end up waiting for the pictures to load:
 :Ccry:
BEFORE VIEWING THIS THREAD PRESS CTRL+MINUS SEVERAL TIMES TO SHOW THE PICTURES PROPERLY, USE CTRL+PLUS TO GET IT BACK TO NORMAL
OR NOT.
It won't affect the loading speed at all, you need to physically resize the photos in photoshop or similar to make the filesize smaller.

Rather than making everyone f**k up their browser, go on your images and change all the codes to:
Code: [Select]
[img width=600][/img]

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 11:49:38 PM »
Hmm, now I can reply I can see the other replies. Please at the minimum do as sprog said. It may be harder for you but it is much better for every other person that looks at this. It's good to see pictures but well, I couldn't actually see them even after waiting a few mins. A hell of a lot of people don't have super fast internet. Mine is very slow. Resizing wont help at all. Will just make it easier to look at once they have loaded. As sprog said, resizing in photoshop would help a lot and would be ideal.

:spudT:

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 12:08:30 AM »
Thanks Spud for translating my reply into polite english :Claugh:

Offline Donkey Kong

• EA Bocker
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 12:52:43 AM »
cool photos! lots of yellow tshirts lol! did everyone wear one or did you have to buy one? :P

sex and drugs and sausage rolls! :D:D

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 12:57:45 AM »
Thanks Spud for translating my reply into polite english :Claugh:
anytime :P

Dark Knight

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 07:47:56 AM »
cool photos! lots of yellow tshirts lol! did everyone wear one or did you have to buy one? :P
Bock for Life walkers we all give one has did everyone one on the walk (I picked up a large I wanted medium but did notice ?). Jelly picked up everyones T-Shirt ( and a couple of extra ! ) Jason wouldn't change even when I asked him ( see the picture of Jason and the wall )!
After we cross the finish line we all got medels and a draw string goody bad and either an apple or bananana apart from Jason " which did you get those from ? " . Jason coundn't smell dozens of boxes of fruit !!!
For people turning up on the day it's a minium charge of £10 which for what you get isn't a lot !

Has a lot of us have been hinting ! EVERYONE come next year, yes it's a 10Km walk but we don't rush and we do stop for a breaks and a bounce. I for one would love it see so many of us next year that we are set off on the walk in a wave of our own ! LOL

I've got my hands on a SMALL T-shirt which I thought I could give to someone but they need a bigger size ?