Author Topic: NOTICE FOR ALL US-BASED PERSONS  (Read 25927 times)

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
NOTICE FOR ALL US-BASED PERSONS
« on: May 15, 2009, 06:39:23 PM »
I've seen a lot of people from America asking about purchasing from ProJump recently.

The inventor of Jumping Stilts, Mr Alexander Boeck, holds a patent on their design, and every pair that is sold includes a royalty fee that is paid directly to him. The patent covers the UK, most of mainland Europe, and the US.

The royalty fee only covers the country you are in, so UK based sellers can only sell to the UK, US to US, and so on. Therefore, if you are in the US you CANNOT purchase ProJumps, as the patent agreement only allows them to ship to anywhere in the World apart from the USA!

If you want to purchase stilts in the US, check out www.air-trekkers.com, www.getjumpingstilts.com, www.dcpowerstilts.com or www.xphub.com
The brand that GetJumpingStilts are selling is the same as ProJump, they come from the same factory off the same production line, they just have a different name stamped on them.

Sorry if this causes any problems for you.

Naz, Spud or Jason, can you stickify this? :P
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 02:24:31 AM by webmaster »

Offline RicochetBNB

Re: NOTICE FOR ALL US-BASED PERSONS
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 07:02:30 AM »
 :Straddle5: Yup Yup thanks.  Just bought mine from www.xphub.com - http://www.powerisers.com/en/new-modell/  -- they are only like an hour away from me lol  :Claugh:!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 04:57:53 AM by RicochetBNB »

Offline DCPowerStilts

Re: NOTICE FOR ALL US-BASED PERSONS
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 04:29:17 AM »
Just an update, as of 2015 only two of the above links are still operating. 

DC Power Stilts (Yours truly) carries the Poweriser and 7 League Stilts.

www.air-trekkers.com carries the stilts made by the Guangzhou Up Wing Sport Goods Industry Co. (sold under various brand names)