Author Topic: Wallabies header competion  (Read 3561 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
Wallabies header competion
« on: April 24, 2009, 09:41:47 PM »
right guys the first ever wallabies competion some of u think that im just being lazy and not desighning one but i ent im looking for a diffrent desighn from somone anyone at all can enter the comp.

The comp is to desighn a website header it can be no bigger than 1000 pixles wide(↔)    by 300 pixles long(↕)

it can be any colour any design

rules are that it has to contain the wallabies logo either the road sign logo or the blank kangaroo logo and it has to say North West Wallabies apart from that go crazy with desighn and colour. (logos posted at bottom)

the winner will get there header used at the top of every single page on the wallabies site!! PLUS u will get an exclusive wallabies t-shirt ABSOLUTELY FREE the t shirt will have ur name on it and the wallabies logo and any caption u want!!
(t-shirts arnt fully desighned yet but the winner will have the first one)

so get ur creative minds flowing and show us what u got!

Cheers
Aid

p.s sprog dont just right to complain about stuff XD (that goes for everyone else too) :P Thank you XD

Pics for editing: :)

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:11:43 PM by aidanh1 »

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Archie L

• EA Bocker
Re: Wallabies header competion
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 09:53:36 AM »
Is there a high-res logo (the roadsign or the kanga logo)

It's Cavemen vs. Gentlemen.
It's easier than it loo-
-ouch

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
Re: Wallabies header competion
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 07:50:58 PM »
yes ill post it on now sorry was a busy bee :P

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)