Author Topic: May Projump Gymfest  (Read 20543 times)

Offline Bexx

• I need a bock
  • EA Bocker
  • I'VE MOVED!
Re: May Projump Gymfest
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 12:06:05 PM »

I want to come to this, just having an issue with the forms on the sticky topic.

**hoping there is still some spaces left**

Hey Bexx I pretty sure there's some spaces left, it'll be good to see some new faces. What issues you having with the forms?

The forms are opening up in Word ok, but there are all in coded gobbledy gook  :Ceek:   I will check the YBB site for them.. CHEERSss

--EDIT-- just been looking on the YBB website ... Ive seen the 'disclaimer' form which is obviously the form that needs to be filled out ... the only other form i see is the membership form .... that cant be the right one ...right? Im not looking at becoming a member of YBB .... :S

--EDIT EDIT--  ok so i do have to fill out a membership form ..... WHY?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 12:17:23 PM by Bexx »

------------------------------------
No-Longer down south :(  I will miss london -- but I will be back, oh yes

Dark Knight

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 12:22:20 PM »

I want to come to this, just having an issue with the forms on the sticky topic.

**hoping there is still some spaces left**

Hey Bexx I pretty sure there's some spaces left, it'll be good to see some new faces. What issues you having with the forms?

The forms are opening up in Word ok, but there are all in coded gobbledy gook  :Ceek:   I will check the YBB site for them.. CHEERSss

--EDIT-- just been looking on the YBB website ... Ive seen the 'disclaimer' form which is obviously the form that needs to be filled out ... the only other form i see is the membership form .... that cant be the right one ...right? Im not looking at becoming a member of YBB .... :S

--EDIT EDIT--  ok so i do have to fill out a membership form ..... WHY?
It's so we have all your contact details and I think it's also how the gym's insureance works  ?

Offline Nurrish

• EA Bocker
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2009, 10:28:14 PM »
i do have exams but i would rather go bocking i am in if i can get there

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2009, 07:03:20 AM »
bex

The membership form is for contact details and also for insurance purposes.
Grow old disgracefully

Dark Knight

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2009, 10:38:32 AM »
There is only 15 bocker here where are you all today ?

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2009, 11:46:03 AM »
Some of us have exams

Offline Greggles

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • BOCK IT AND ROCK IT
    • www.eabockers.com
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2009, 11:49:20 AM »
and some of us cant accually get their...

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2009, 12:40:11 PM »
and the rest of us are down the bay for capital bockering 8)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2009, 05:50:20 PM »
I think some of the EA's have bocked Norwich. The sun is shining, there are some great local outside spots, lincoln can be a pain to get too. Meh, I guess thats just how it's panning out.

:spudT:

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2009, 06:51:31 PM »
No worries

Knew this would be not very well attended, Sun was shining.

Lincoln is difficult to get to from Norwich and due to Norfolks geography and that thing called the wash not a lot is going to change. Thanks to those EA`s that do come I recognise it is difficult even with your own transport.
Grow old disgracefully

Dark Knight

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2009, 07:36:25 PM »
 Thank's Clive for another great gym meet.

It's always nice meeting everyone and have a laugh in person rather than the limited chats we have on here ? There may not have been as many as other meets, it was a lovely day outside so I can understand why some didn't come and it maybe a long way for some too ? It did mean those there got a chance to try things out, even me !

I may not have got my hoofs on top of the red brick today, I need some more work on my ...... timing ! Besides it does look a long way down from the top and I don't know if I'm ready to jump down from that height yet anyway.  LOL.

I was nice to see our wall hugger stop hugging the wall up and use the whole gym and even to start to bouncing. The other lad did well too starting out on the juniors and then walking on an adults pair by the end of the day. The girl was also getting on a lot better this time just a shame her mum was to quick to catch !? Maybe she'll be tempted to try next time after they tell her how much fun it is.

So we may have got a couple of new bockers today !?

Offline sarah

• EA Bocker
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2009, 07:49:38 PM »
I think some of the EA's have bocked Norwich. The sun is shining, there are some great local outside spots, lincoln can be a pain to get too. Meh, I guess thats just how it's panning out.

:spudT:

nope. no bocking in norwich in the end  :Ccry: bex worked mucked up and didnt give her the chegue in time so didnt have the money to come down. oh well next time. :Cbiggrin:

Offline bobw

• EA Bocker
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2009, 08:16:15 PM »
Another brilliant day Clive Cheers

Cant believe I made it onto the red cube, next time I'll try and stay on it :Ctwitcy:

Can you pm me the video clip of it please

Bob

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2009, 08:48:57 AM »
Yup Bob try and get that done today.

Pertty good day for our older members , you cracked the cube and I started to learn front summies.

Grow old disgracefully