Author Topic: another Sky High Bank Holiday  (Read 4513 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
another Sky High Bank Holiday
« on: March 29, 2009, 12:11:38 PM »
ok so we are gonna be out and about in birmingham on the 13th of april (wow thats over two weeks notice)
come on come all, no doubt it will be a mad day.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline mark.ormo

Re: another Sky High Bank Holiday
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 12:37:44 PM »
It's a shame I probably won't have my PJs by then  :Ccry:

Offline CJ

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 10:58:49 PM »
hi Guys

sorry but i will be several thousand miles away floating around the south atlantic somewhere working.

see you all in the summer

CJ :PJ1:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 12:42:05 AM »
I'll come. :)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 09:24:42 AM »
cool, i have just realised that this meet is a year to thje bank holiday sky high was born on, its nearly our 1st birthday people.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 01:16:05 AM »
for anyone who hasnt got my number we will be meeting at new street at midday, just outside by the taxi rank

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 09:11:12 AM »
yesterday was an epic day, thanks to everyone who took the time to come to the jam i really enjoyed myself.
i cant think of anyone who left yesterdays jam without a "badge", like something they had never done before or a jump they had never made

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 01:04:06 PM »
Sounds great make sure you get some pics n footage up as your stuff is always great to see

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 01:44:23 PM »
Twas fun indeed! Happy Birthday Sky High! ^_^
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.