Author Topic: NW Wallabies T-shirts  (Read 6597 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
NW Wallabies T-shirts
« on: March 29, 2009, 01:07:44 AM »
wooo ur fearful leader is back XD

ok heres the deal guys!!

guy in the market hes very nice he will supply the T-shirt and the printing and will put as much as u like on the T's for only!!! wait for it!!!  £8.00

WOOOO

tis cool aye ;)

so next week i will be taking the t's desighns and the custom images to the T man and he will make the t's if u want a Tshirt please pm me or post here what you want your name to be on the back

some people like there normal names sme people want a funny nick name just keep it small ish and simple and try not to use dogey looking fonts (if u want a custom font)

mine is Aidan (arial bold) (yes i may be having founder or owner on it somwere coz it makes me feel special :P)

easy and simple so guys u want a T please send me what u want on it and if u want one soon then well ill find away of u paying for it :P most u NWW live near me so maybe you can meet me in town and pay and ill get the T made for u :D

thing is i havent got alot of money means if u want a T then i might have to accept payment first so i cana ctually buy it for you EVERYBODY knows me i ent the guy whos gonna run off with 8 quid :P not when im training to be in the police XD

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Killer Chinchilla

• Chillin' with my chinchillas...
Re: NW Wallabies T-shirts
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 11:28:05 AM »
Kwl that's pretty gud for the £8.00 init? cud i hav one plz?  :Cbiggrin:

saying Adam on (in comic sans if i can?) cos killa chinchilla is 2 long init?  :Claugh:

KC  :Cwink:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 02:01:17 PM »
yer well i cud get Adam (KC) and comic sans okie dokie :D

Offline Killer Chinchilla

• Chillin' with my chinchillas...
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 05:05:10 PM »
ye ok thx lol  :Claugh:
KC  :Cwink:

Offline dannyboy

• Did Some1 Say Bocking? *BoingBoing*
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 10:23:57 PM »
Lies... dont listen to him he steals old ladys purses and sells them on ebay!!!

I Want a T-Shirt... Can i have DannyBoy And "The Sex" Under it :)
\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Live Hard!\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Bock Harder!/
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 03:20:05 PM »
im gonna make life easier for me ive got enough to do as it is :P

if you want a diffrent kind of text on the back maybe a diffrent colour then heres what im gonna do underneath os the tshirt on the front the logo and website WILL be on that is not to change but on the back u maye have what u want above the website if u dont want hows my bocking insert ur own text and name in a font that comes with windows NO DOWNLOADED CRAZY FONTS (it makes my life harder when gettin them made)

Blank tshirt to customize:

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt124/Aidanh1/shirts.png

the fonts i recomend are Arial Bold, Arial Rounded Bold, Comic Sans (or any other arial fonts)

EDIT: please tell me what fonts u use for each bit u edit please cheers

if u choose a wacky font in a non excistant colour i will change it and the colour will change also :)

u may think im being strict but ive got alot to do :P
im making a website, organizing a new email code to be written getting money for the tshirts and bocking :P also organising meets got alot on my plate to think about along wif my week off thats happening this thursday coz im at my gf's house :D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 03:21:37 PM by aidanh1 »

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 03:52:27 PM »
why dont u just use zazzle?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 04:16:32 PM »
whats zazzle and does it cost more than 8 quid?

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 05:09:32 PM »
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=zazzle

Yes, it costs more. But, it saves a lot of time..Everybody can change and add to the designs. And once the template is done you don't have to do anything. The quality of the stuff is very very good. At £8, completely customized, with no min order I would be aware of the quality of your printer. Ask how many washes they should last ect.

We started the EA t's with zazzle. And it was good, easy, takes the hard work out of it. But it did cost more and thats why I looked at other printers. The T's all cost £9 each. The quality is great. There was no min order, but the more ordered cheaper the price. Its actually proving hard work to manage. If you are struggling with the workload then zazzle can do this one for you.

u may think im being strict but ive got alot to do :P
im making a website, organizing a new email code to be written getting money for the tshirts and bocking :P also organising meets got alot on my plate to think about along wif my week off thats happening this thursday coz im at my gf's house :D
lol aidan. That is a fairly normal workload for organising a group. Be thankful the NWWs are still quite small :P

:spudT:

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 05:11:40 PM »
Yes one wonders just how you're going to manage when the real work starts.

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 07:48:16 PM »
Yes one wonders just how you're going to manage when the real work starts.

yep, some people have to do most of that, if not more, aswell as balancing a degree/job into the equation

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 08:08:18 PM »
no u see i say im busy because im recoding the website to php thats why im busy the managing the group thing is a peace of cake its just ive got exams im doing in may and the website just gets on top of me (ill post new updates of website on the other topic)

but the quality from this guy is excelent he lets u watch him make them and hes very fine in detail he made my gf's T-shirts and there is no minimum order he only costs me 8 quid which is what i can afford i dnt have enough money to buy a tshirt for £20 quid when i can get it for more than half price