Author Topic: NW Wallabies meet photographer  (Read 4906 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
NW Wallabies meet photographer
« on: March 22, 2009, 10:51:00 PM »
Heya guys!!

Yes thats right on the 13th of june (saturday) im gettin a novice photographer to take photos of us in action!! yer he wants tricking pics practasing pics and general bocking pics hes practasing and he needs things to photograph i know him very very very very well :P and trust me hes very good with his photos if anyone wants to come up to warrington for this meet then please feel free :D aslong as u dont mind having a camera on you :P

of course all of the NWW are invited the pics will be edited and put up on the website to be viewed

Cheers :D

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Killer Chinchilla

• Chillin' with my chinchillas...
Re: NW Wallabies meet photographer
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 05:59:42 PM »
so the meets obviously gonna b on the 13 june?  :Cbiggrin:

KC  :Cwink:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 09:30:58 PM »
yes KC :P

meet will be 13th of june at 11:00am in warrington again it will hopefully be hot and sunny hope to see u NWW there :P

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 09:49:28 PM »
guys quick reminder i need maybes and deffinated for the 13th meet so far i havent got many people (about 4) which is poor i might be able to get one of our close groups to come but i dont no anyone can come along :D

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 08:47:19 PM »
right everyone thats comming

these are the updates

13th of june
11:00am
Meet at, Warrington Central Station

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 11:49:03 PM »
DAMMIT!!!!

my stupid main man has fallen out wif me!!  so i have no people for my meet now!!! hes gay!!! i hate him :P

soz anyone that was planning on commin it looks like its not hapening FUGGER unless ppl change there mind :P