Author Topic: NW Wallabies Website  (Read 41230 times)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: NW Wallabies Website
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2009, 07:10:47 PM »
cheers, preferably png with trans bg :)

Offline Killer Chinchilla

• Chillin' with my chinchillas...
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2009, 07:12:07 PM »
WOW!!!  :Cchatterbox: chrishead werd u make that logo? its well mint!  :Cwink:

KC  :Cwink:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2009, 10:33:27 PM »
he uses either an online program or a program he has :P

(sprog would say somthing alog the lines of... NEVER)

guys ive acidentaly broken my email form :D im currently fixing it

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Chrishead

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2009, 01:49:13 AM »
chris where di you get the biuldings brushes / vectors from and link for it please

Sorry i have so many brushes i cant remember where i got them.

WOW!!!  :Cchatterbox: chrishead werd u make that logo? its well mint!  :Cwink:

KC  :Cwink:
I made it on photoshop with brushes and text, nothing special tbh since its only brushes.
For Sale: Paracute, Used once, Never opened, Small stain.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2009, 02:01:21 AM »
:offtopic: :P

naah im only messin it is nice tho u say "only" brushes were as uve made those brushes look good and put them together ina  cool lookin fasion and made it look unique so even tho its only brushes its still very nice as its ur own unique style

unless the hole shaband is one big brush then its another bomb shell XD

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2009, 02:13:47 AM »
(double post) *kicks self in head*

im over it right!!

important news!!!

aidan has found the troubles wif free hostings :P

i cant do email forwarding :( SO gonna get my dad to look into getting me a not so much free hostings :P then i can do email forwarding and the website will be bigger better faster and really really EXCITING!!

Offline Chrishead

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2009, 11:16:06 AM »
Free hosts are rarely good, get some payed from hostgator or somthing cause there good.
For Sale: Paracute, Used once, Never opened, Small stain.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2009, 12:24:25 PM »
chris where di you get the biuldings brushes / vectors from and link for it please

Sorry i have so many brushes i cant remember where i got them.
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=photoshop+brushes

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2009, 01:00:17 AM »
u see, sprog knows everything, i rekon hes a stubborn computer program, hes to cleva to be a human

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2009, 01:26:44 AM »
Damn, the jig is up.

<CALL "TERMINATE SPROG">
<Run "http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/programs/terminate.exe">
<Terminate Program Designation "http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/programs/sprog/sprog.exe">
<Display Img "http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/programs/sprog/terminated.jpeg">

<Program Deleted>
<End "TERMINATE SPROG">

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2009, 01:28:25 AM »
lmao

i knew it!!! :P

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2009, 01:35:58 AM »
<Initiate System Recovery>
<Call "SPROG BOOTUP">
<Run "http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/programs/sprog/restore.exe">
<Create "http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/programs/sprog/sprog.exe" from system dump "C:/Program_Files/ProJump/Sprog_Data/Compiler.exe">
<Compiling "http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/programs/sprog/sprog.exe">
<Checking "http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/programs/sprog/sprog.exe">
<Initiate "http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/programs/sprog/sprog.exe">
<End "SPROG BOOTUP">

*Cough*
Bleurgh. What happened there?

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2009, 02:15:13 PM »
lmao sprog does have a little bit of human in him still got his comedian side :P

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2009, 09:19:57 PM »
website updates are as follows!!

1. New emailing code (made by the co-owner louis louis)
2. fixed background (in all pages for consistansee(cant spell)
3. NWW hits counter (i only went on the home page 3 times the rest isnt me)
4. Ive gone through most of the text now and put in most of the missing grammer and spelling and corrected bits that people thought needed corecting (like "meets")

Upadates to coem soon are as follows!!

1. New pictures page
2. A video page
3. All pages changed and new layout in full php code (to do over the winter)
4. A more fancy looking T-shirts page with a buy button and so on

EDIT: btw since ill be redoing the website does anyone else have any more things they would like me to change??
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 09:22:19 PM by aidanh1 »

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2009, 09:54:06 PM »
Aidan I really dont want you to take this the wrong way mate but I think your attitude into this new group sucks a little. You have bucket loads of enthusiasm but sometimes it seems like you are dictating every little step of the NWW whereas I feel it should be an open group where everyone has their input and co-operates with whatever they can do.

You post on here every time you change one line of html on your site and frankly, I dont think anybody cares. You use terms like "Site Owner" as if its something you'd sell in a market.
It's a community sporting group. By all means take the lead but dont think of it as your project, and yours alone. Dont make the decisions yourself, ask the others and give it a more community feel.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2009, 12:11:05 AM »
i want people to join in tho

i want people to help me and i want input ideas but i get nothing i feel as tho i just being left to do it all which somtimes i dotn mind i post on here evrything i do in the hope somone will go oh i dont like that then i can change it to what the group wants i cant read minds

i no what you saying and i dont take it at all as ofensive as most of the things u post are generally correct

but how else do i get people to input im telling everyone what im changing then they can pick up on it if they dont like it i try my hardest

now on that note i have seen the group helping giving me nav bar idea and logo ideas and pictures and other stuff and like u said locky the meets should be in speech marks ive changed that ive deleted most of the site owner stuff and put me or i instead ive edited it alot trying to give a friendly look on the site and try and keep it nice and tidy

Offline Callum

« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2009, 08:27:58 AM »
can i just put in here aidhan it would be beter fi you mase the layout more consistant because on some pages under the navigation there are pictures and on some there are not just a thought maybe take them out becasue they are in the pictures page

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #67 on: March 31, 2009, 11:51:58 AM »
Also this group is about bocking. Going bocking, learning bocking, getting people bocking.
The website is only one part of it and to be honest, once its done, it can be left for a long long time with no design work needed.

If you would like the others to participate....ask them :)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2009, 08:33:37 PM »
i know what your saying callum, i have though very hard about changing the whole layout and making it easyer to use and more consistant but im doing that in the winter or when i get bored

for now i am going to focus more on the members, meets and T-shirts for the group as locky says this website isnt the group the members are i need to stop thinkin bout the website every second and focus more on the members that make the group :)

so just gonna leave the site (FOR NOW) and do that at a later stage :D

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2009, 08:43:23 PM »
i know what your saying callum, i have though very hard about changing the whole layout and making it easyer to use and more consistant but im doing that in the winter or when i get bored
That's 9 months away...

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2009, 10:04:27 PM »
Aidan dont take any steps backwards mate. There is nothing wrong in taking pride with your work and if you're passionate about it, even better.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2009, 11:01:21 PM »
oh im not steping backwards im just progressing on other things all my attention is on the website and really the website is just somwere for me to post up meets and pictures

i need to get other stuff dont like actually get some videos and pictures to put in the site and plan the meets to actually post up without them the sites useless really

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2009, 12:48:31 AM »
im back and if u go to the website yes ull find its temporary brokend XD sorry :P

im working on a whole database website :P full of php and hardley any html gonna be a website were members can add there photos and leave comments and log into a forum gonna be preety nice when its done shouldnt take me to long either :P

general theme is going to be dark colours wif orange/yellow to break up the dullness ill have a bocker silouette as background fixed image as one of my members requested along time ago XD (wolfey ;) )

so yersh gonna be alot better :D

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2009, 09:31:34 PM »
i said id do it and i have

the website template is up and a very little bit of content is in but u get the general idea of it all if u chek it out

i am now up for page ideas and stuff hope u guys like it so far i will insert the logo when i have finished all the other editing there is to do

also if u have a good computer please feel free to enable the sites animated background :)

http://www.nwwallabies.co.uk/

EDIT: i said i was going to use a siloette background and use mainly 2-3 colours but i liked this general theme so i chose it because its fast clear and looks bloody awsome XD
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 09:41:33 PM by aidanh1 »

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2009, 10:02:55 PM »
Right. ok.

I think I should just keep quiet from now on.