Author Topic: The Real New Group :P  (Read 14716 times)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
The Real New Group :P
« on: March 09, 2009, 06:11:28 PM »
really i figured that having a full UK permited group is gonna be abit hard

SO

i have given up on UK Bocking Union but introduced the new one this group will allow members from anywere but more specifically members from warrington manchester and liverpool

u well want to know the name dont u :P

well here it is The New Bockers In Warrington!!

The Wooly Bockers :D

yes thats right wooly :P allw arringtoners are known as wollys (dont ask) then u have scousers and mancs but coz were in the middle we accept from all 3 towns

i could never make a specific group before as there wernt enough bockers but ive now seen because of the meet that there are bockers around and this group will soon be very sucesful :D

the logo idea now is a sheep on bocks which i will soon be creating :D and the text will be like a sheeps fluffy fur this group can be joined by all.

This group is a fun yet learn fast group were out there to learn new things and welcome new people

so if uve just joined from the warrington manchester or liverpool area come along to a meet some time and say hello to the wooly bockers :D

Any questions XD

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Re: The Real New Group :P
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 08:18:36 PM »
best of luck aidan, i know the extremes between having nobody to bock with, and finding friendly bockers you enjoy bocking with.
Once you have a good bunch of people bocking together your skill will jump in "leaps and bounds"

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 10:48:31 PM »
Watch out aidan, you and your wooly bockers will be quaking in your bindings when the (as yet un-named) northumbrian bocking team is up and running. Okay, so i'm the only person in northumberland with bocks at the moment, but that'll soon change :P

And anyway, Northumberland's so cool, it's got a town/village in it called Bockenfield.

BEAT THAT.   :Ctongue: :Ctwitcy:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 10:56:42 PM »

^^I saw that on a van the other day...I have known about that place for years and years (always adverts on the local radio) but it only clicked a few weeks ago :D

It matches bockenfeild...but its not a place :(

:spudT:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 11:03:22 PM »
wow

anyway ignore my first post as ive decided with louis help i dont like wooly bockers :P

(ull also see i gave up trying to punctuate as like only 20% of ppl on the forum actually do it)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 11:25:32 PM »
Anyone fancy going here

http://www.bocktown.com/

Think I'm gonna move there and start the

Bocktown Bockers  :Claugh:

And the beer looks good too

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 11:28:01 PM »
heh i'd be up for a trip to bocktown, wherever that may be

and good luck with it, can be a little stressful getting everyone together and a new group sorted out (well stressful alongside a degree, you might not have that problem)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 11:36:04 PM »
yer well warrington is massive im shore theres more bockers inside of it that arent showing up!!

but i have lets say 7-9 ish bockers so far in warrington which would make a small bocking group but big enough for meets :D

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 12:34:47 AM »
I agree with the stress thing lol :) but anyhoo! Bocktown FTW

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2009, 12:45:23 AM »
heh we should make a group called 'that lot what make groups' or something, so we can all moan about things and have special meetups that no one organises :D

oh and BOCKTOWN!!! YAY!

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2009, 12:49:46 AM »
hahaha! That sounds like a laugh! Not only would the meet not exist...if it did nobody would turn up :D

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2009, 12:54:26 AM »
hahaha! That sounds like a laugh! Not only would the meet not exist...if it did nobody would turn up :D
its not just me then? phhhhhhheeeeeeeew i thought i was just the most stressed organizer in bocking.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 12:59:18 AM »
Hell no! No offense but the EAs can be hard work :D I am really happy at the mo because Sarah is organizing a meet! And it's just really lovely to like just get myself there...and not everybody else. I mean. I don't wanna put the stress onto everybody else but I really really really appreciate somebody else doing something :) Loads...

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 01:08:38 AM »
yeah i know exactly how you feel, ferret and k-rock have organised a couple of meets, and its lovely when they do.
but theres LOADS of other things that people dont think about, websites, videos, endless emails and msn'in.
then people say "we still need sky high shirts?"  :Cerr:
but you dont wanna b***h about these things because the idea is that everyone wants to have fun. [/rant]
i think becky needs to start giving team management lessons

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 01:12:45 AM »
hahaha! Don't start me on videos...honestly....the moment I get home people ask constantly...hence the EA vids get put up pretty quick :D The EAs dont have a website...yet..I cant make the stupid thing..its driving me insane.

I dont hold it against nobodt. i really isnt that bad. Its juts sometimes a bit stressy, and sometimes a bit annoying. But mostly its good fun and its really nice when you can have just the fun bits :)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 01:15:55 AM »
well lukaly for me next meet im going to kev is gonna sort out and not me :D

so i get to be the guy bocking for the day instead of the guy ringing ppl up cheking things are ok cheking everyones there cheking ppl are deffo comming and stuff its so annoying most of the ppl from my meet i didnt even have ther enumber or msn XD i had to rely on PM's gettin to them intime :P

cant wait 28th of march liverpool meet wif kev :D

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 01:22:29 AM »
lol i gave up on ringing everyone at meets, i give everyone my number, if they aint at the initial meeting place they can ring me, simple.
and i agree spud, its not at all bad, just at times overwhelming

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 09:50:47 AM »
You lot should be like the Hanworth Banned

We don't have a website we just stay here (thanks Naz  :Cbiggrin:)
We don't tell anyone about our meets (sort of initiative test if you can find out about it you can come  :Claugh:)
We have the meets at the same time each week (unless we change it and don't tell anyone another test  :Cbiggrin:)

Hence we have no organising to do  :Claugh: (when there is only 3-4 of you it's easy  :Cyes:)

Seriously thought Folks you organisers do a wonderful job and others should share the load (just not me or we would all end up in different gyms  :Claugh:)

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2009, 10:14:30 AM »
yeah i must say at times i enjoy just hitting people up on msn or the phone that morning and droppin the ol "LETS BOCK"
but i then feel bad that we didnt invite everyone, i said from the start im not like "the head" of sky high and dont want to be, the group is made of its members and without the members im a tigger.

Offline wolf

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2009, 09:02:42 PM »
I don't care what you call it as long as it is in warrington and meets on a saturday I'm joining and coming! :D

Parents can't complain then ;)

Offline dannyboy

• Did Some1 Say Bocking? *BoingBoing*
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 09:50:48 PM »
So... Aidan...Yeah... Whats the new name as you havent told any1 and if u not got a new name yet call it

------------------> Ye English Bockers <----------------------

Yeah, Hot. . .  i know :)
\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Live Hard!\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Bock Harder!/
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Offline _louis_

• Lofty
    • Free Online Laughs
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2009, 10:02:04 PM »
What about
"Louis' Crew" ?

These topics make me lol aidan always goes "ive got a great idea" then 5 posts down "nevermind ive changed my mind"

Danny go on MSN you gonk :P

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 10:52:54 PM »
coz im good like that :D

everyone loves me for it

Spud dont say anything hehe  :Cwink:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 11:06:38 PM »
My lips are sealed :)
nobody loves you for anything...let alone that..except me, i love you a little for doing my new sig..its pretty funny. But other than that. Completely unlovable! And yes...you are a numpty too
Oh and this bit was just to p**s you off but you cant read it, so if I may...aidan smells!

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 11:29:00 PM »
argh red!!

ur a a-hole :P

spud loves me dans gonna be ded jelous XD