Author Topic: Saturday 14th march  (Read 7342 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Saturday 14th march
« on: March 09, 2009, 01:36:44 AM »
Birmingham city centre, new street station at 12 midday, hit me up if you need any more details

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline dannyboy

• Did Some1 Say Bocking? *BoingBoing*
Re: Saturday 14th march
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 01:37:36 AM »
How Far Away Is Birmigham From Warrington?
\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Live Hard!\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Bock Harder!/
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 01:40:57 AM »
if you followed the aa routefinder then its
Distance:  78.7 miles  (show in km)
Time: 1 hr 31 min

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline dannyboy

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 01:49:34 AM »
Hmmm... Gonna see How Long On Train :P
\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Live Hard!\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Bock Harder!/
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 01:57:33 AM »
tlkin at least 50 mins on train costing about 6 quid for juniros about 15 quid for adults
on a day return

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 02:00:44 AM »
Thats not bad..I go 2:30 to EA gym meets LOL

Offline dannyboy

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2009, 02:04:27 AM »
Woot Lets Go Birmingham xD
\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Live Hard!\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Bock Harder!/
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2009, 09:25:44 AM »
ahhhh sorry mate, its around 1 hour 10 according to the national rail website, some trains change once some dont, but all are about the same length of time

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 11:04:49 AM »
I would go if it was only an 1.10 and 1 change! Do it guys!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 11:39:14 AM »
ahhh spud i worry how long its gonna take for the ea's and sh to have a meet, its such a shame you live in the hardest place in england to get to, i swear i could be bocking in paris as quick as i could in norwich.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 12:15:11 PM »
You are probably right! It really does suck! Norfolk is pretty crap lol...its like they dotn want us to go out and see how muich better the rest of the UK is...if we dont know its better then we wont want to leave :P Except I do!!!

Mind you...the train to london is pretty good. problem is to get anywhere else in the country easily you have to go to london first...its insane...

btw! I am so excited coz I might be going to london soon wooooohooooo

:spudT:

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 12:16:24 PM »
That's about right Nero. It takes 6 hours to get to Norwich on a coach. :( I go once a
year to see all my PK friends. It's obviously quicker on a train, but way more expensive.

I asked one of the SDX guys if he's up for a brum jam, and he is if I can persuade the rest.
So fingers crossed. :) Hope the weather will be nice. :)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 01:03:13 PM »
I saw lucman the other day...he is making some film...Norwich isnt really worth coming for but thos guys are real nice :)

• Elite Member
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 03:01:45 PM »
Lukman is the best. :) What was he filming?
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 05:19:10 PM »
Him self  :Ctwitcy: parkouring lol. There is this thing he does i love. Airial maybe and another guy somethin cool on lamposts. Lol

• Elite Member
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 11:55:43 PM »
Yes, Lukman is the aerial king. I have to run into them if I want to land it well, but he can do it from standing with his hands in his pockets! HAHA! ^_^ And the thing on the lamp-post was probably a flag (Human flag).

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 12:43:38 AM »
Na, The post thing was one of the posts on the kinda wall things by the moat and he jumped up to it, lifted his legs out and swung around it. I thought it was funny coz it hi bum was inches of the wall :D

But yeah...i dont even remember what the airial was..but I think he did a cart wheel with no hands??looked pretty sweet :D

:spudT:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 11:36:20 AM »

Dk has offered anyone on the way a lift here and back, let me know if you wanna take him up on it.
so who we else got coming along saturday?

Offline buzzin

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 02:11:38 PM »
im goin to try and get there i really wanna come but its a mish and a half it takes an hour on the bus to get to leicester then i gotta get the train to birmingham im goint to see if i can bum a lift off a mate coz i really wanna be there
BOUNCE LIKE NO ONES WATCHING!!!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 10:44:04 AM »
wicked day yesterday everyone, thanks to those who took the time to come along, i hope everyone enjoyed it.
im about to watch the video now, i'll edit something together so everyones got summat to look at.
everyone who attended left being able to do more than they could when they arrived, even DK pushed himself really hard, and was a pleasure to bock with.