Author Topic: Tricking!!  (Read 4210 times)

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
Tricking!!
« on: March 02, 2009, 11:07:35 PM »
Hey Guys, its your ever-persistent northerner here :P (Fancy a meet up here? :D) just thought i'd put a post up, as i've finally moved onto tricking :D

I realised, i'd finally cracked the run-up to a jump, and was getting about 3/4 feet of air, so i decided to try a few split kicks and tucks and the like. And of course... i'm PLEASED.... :D hehe... i'm still not very good at them yet, but from there, how far is it before i'm tricking like a pro, on a pair of skips? :P

Hehe, anyway.... that's all i had to say really. Oh, also, i think my bocks are actually bouncier without shoes on the hooves to protect them. How odd's that?. hah. anyway, why dyou think that'd be....?? i've got my own theories, but i can't be bothered to think much tonight.... just been doing test papers all night, after having a 1.5 hour bock, lol.

- Kaz

PS. I do ramble on dont i? you didnt need to know all that...

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Re: Tricking!!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 11:19:00 PM »
Well done mate

Get some video of it and post it (especially any bails  :Claugh:)

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 11:50:38 PM »
:D there's a possibility i might be in cumbria sometime over the summer, if you wanted me to give you a shout if i'm up that way (no idea if that's actually near you in teh slightest XD)

Offline Kazbahn

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 09:24:45 PM »
Jason, i'll need to get a video camera, and anyway, i never bail  :nana: :Mcool:

Also, darf, that's close-ish.... It's north of yorkshire in general, but i'm still about 150-190 miles or something from there, on the other side of the country :/

That's how far north i live =[

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 10:24:00 PM »
kaz if igured out a stratergy!!

MOVE HOUSE :P

there u go done problem solved :P

XD

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline Kazbahn

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 10:28:32 PM »
i will, as soon as i can (only another 4-5 years ^^)