Author Topic: That didnt work!!!!!!!  (Read 9438 times)

Offline Benny B aka Hero MC

• I jump higher than high~You cant see me coz I fly
    • Benny B's Soundclick
That didnt work!!!!!!!
« on: February 26, 2009, 06:13:42 PM »
hiya peeps.
jus fort i'd share my latest fall, which actually happened about 20 mins ago lol
i was jus practicin a few jumps n grabs wen i saw this wall, about 6 foot, and remembered seein sum1 in a vid, jump and vault ova the wall to the other side.
i fort "yea piece of p**s! i can do it on my feet so y not on pj's?"
so afta a couple of practice jumps i worked up the bottle. Full speed bouncing as i put my hands on the top of the wall to lift my feet ova, the pj's caught the top and i went ova the wall face first. Luckly it was grass i landed on but my elbow, shoulder and neck are f**kin killin!
i swear its taken me like half hour to type this out lol
oh well back on em 2mora!
got a couple minutes to spare? check out my "jackass style" vids.
I'm not held liable for your sides splitting!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bennyboy86&view=videos

OR

Check my Uk Hip Hop Tunes
http://www.soundclick.com/HeroMcakaBenEakaBennyB

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
Re: That didnt work!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 06:30:57 PM »
jus fort i'd share my latest fall, which actually happened about 20 mins ago
i swear its taken me like half hour to type this out lol

Man if I'd have known it was going to end like that
10 minutes before it happened, I wouldn't have tried it.

Hope you heal quickly and it works next time. :)
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 06:33:40 PM »
well u can do it wifout stilts coz u can lift ur own leg weight easily but the stilts way 4 ish pounds which is like 4 bags of sugar strapped to ur feet so it harder to pull the legs over the wall eventho u do have spring power :P

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline sarah

• EA Bocker
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 06:35:57 PM »
 :Cchatterbox: hope you get better soon. i cant vault anything i never tried even on foot

Offline Benny B aka Hero MC

• I jump higher than high~You cant see me coz I fly
    • Benny B's Soundclick
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 06:48:33 PM »
it aint the worst fall ive ever but it is defo the scariest, wotchin dat grass rush up towards ya! finkin dis guna hurt!
got a couple minutes to spare? check out my "jackass style" vids.
I'm not held liable for your sides splitting!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bennyboy86&view=videos

OR

Check my Uk Hip Hop Tunes
http://www.soundclick.com/HeroMcakaBenEakaBennyB

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 11:36:28 PM »
Yep I know that feeling of the groung rushing up to meet you  :Claugh:

I have never ridden anything that I haven't fallen off of (Horses/bikes/Motorbikes) I even fell off a car once  :Claugh:

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 09:47:17 AM »
Yup, tried to jump on the red cubes, Got onto them but then took the fall as I could not move my feet quick enough. the ground looks hard from 10ft even with mats. felt hard too when i landed. ;-)
Grow old disgracefully

Offline Kiola

• Elite Member
  • Nuttier than Squirrel Poo..
    • www.SimeonKiola.com
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 08:17:50 PM »
Just remember.. Falling is a huge help to learning.. People ask me all the time about falling over/off them and i reply simply with the fact that i will keep falling until the time i get it right. xD

New Vids;
The London Eye - By SimeonKiola
First Class - Car Flip Show 2013
Simeon Kiola 2012   

Currently Working Full time Self Employed International Stilts Acrobat/Entertainer

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 11:08:55 AM »
yeah if your not falling, your not pushing yourself hard enough

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Dark Knight

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 11:12:30 AM »
yeah if your not falling, your not pushing yourself hard enough
Jason pushes hard then  :Ctwitcy:
Only joking .... Doesn't need pushing to fall   :Claugh:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 11:31:10 AM »
last summer we used to play a game at our meets, called the big hand, where the camera man trys to push bockers over.
i think more people fell when no fear and i started playing "can i touch your spring" though, seems it freaks people in the air out.
on topic though remember vaults are 80% in your arms, if you can hold your own weight up, clippin rails or walls aint so bad

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline buzzin

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 03:16:58 PM »
iv never vaulted anything other than a curb or 2 but id love 2 learn i need more height in my jump i think i need 2 work on my technique
BOUNCE LIKE NO ONES WATCHING!!!

Dark Knight

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 04:13:31 PM »
last summer we used to play a game at our meets, called the big hand, where the camera man trys to push bockers over.
i think more people fell when no fear and i started playing "can i touch your spring" though, seems it freaks people in the air out.
on topic though remember vaults are 80% in your arms, if you can hold your own weight up, clippin rails or walls aint so bad
Sounds like a good way to loss a finger " can I touch your .... " chop "  :Cswoon:
No one should go near a spring when being used !