Author Topic: newbe  (Read 7973 times)

Offline bgirlmandy

newbe
« on: February 20, 2009, 10:40:54 PM »
hi,
just got my jumps 2day ,
there 2nd hand and i was a lil worried bout the grip on the foot.i was sure there should be rubber on da end :Cbiggrin:.
thanks guys

Dark Knight

Re: newbe
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 10:45:41 PM »
hi,
just got my jumps 2day ,
there 2nd hand and i was a lil worried bout the grip on the foot.i was sure there should be rubber on da end :Cbiggrin:.
thanks guys

There should be a lot of rubber !?
If you can post a picture it would be great :)

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 10:49:16 PM »
yeah, there should be about a 1cm thick chunk of black rubber over the whole lower part of the hoof....

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 11:02:14 PM »
Hey there :) Welcome to the forum!

There really should be rubber on your hoofs. Some pictures of them would be really helpful. If there is no rubber on the soles at all you will need to replace either the rubber part only or the lower foot part, depending on what sort of hoofs/what version bocks you have. If they are projumps there is a guide here that will help you identify.
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=1578.0

Pictures would be really helpful, I recommend you don't use your bocks at all until you get this sorted. It's not the end of the world, and it can be fixed. But it just goes to show that second hand bocks are not always best for beginners.

:spudT:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2009, 11:09:06 PM »
i guess ud be betta on grass XD

but yes u need rubber coz well metal is crap grip

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Dark Knight

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2009, 11:10:19 PM »
Tire boot/sox can help in all but the worst on wear.
The rubber on my old Bocks have holes in both which I pluged with bike tires off cuts and covered in a tire. I'm stall using those rubber hoofs a year later but each time I change the tires I check to holes and add rubber if needed.