Author Topic: birmingham sunday 22nd  (Read 4183 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
birmingham sunday 22nd
« on: February 18, 2009, 12:49:25 PM »
hey everyone, there's gonna be a few of us in the city centre sunday the 22nd of feb from around 12 midday.
anyone wanting to join us is more than welcome.
pm me if you need more details.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline Brendan (NeoNinja)

• Elite Member
  • Martial Arts Bocker eats Win-a-bix for breakfast.
Re: birmingham sunday 22nd
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 05:54:01 PM »
Hey man. I think I already have plans with my girlfriend that day, but if not I'd be up for that. =) Need to get some practice in and it's really soggy around here. But there are few undercover spots in Brum even if it rains. =)

About the Stafford display, do you know where we're doing it?
Is it a roped off area or are we roaming around? Thanks.
Everyone's dreams sit aloft a rungless ladder. Some ladders are higher than others. Some are so tall they reach high above the clouds - but everyone can see their dream. Most people see that their ladder has no rungs and although they may talk about climbing it one day, seeing no way to get there, they eventually give up and settle for what lies beneath it.
      The brave however, the wise, the imaginative and the strong of will seek out their missing rungs. They learn all they can about the ladder, they surround themselves with friends and family who would also find the rungs, and failing all else they craft the steps themselves with their own two hands from nothing. Sometimes a rung breaks and the person falls. Some of these people will fall too hard and lose the strength to climb again - Yet they feel comfort in knowing they tried. They became better for it. And they experienced things and witnessed sights upon the climb that those who sat forever beneath it will never know.
      Then there are the special few who find new steps, or fix and climb again the ones that failed. Who eventually, through sheer tenacity and courage come to reach the final rung - Only they will have their dreams fulfilled. The extraordinary then build new ladders. These are the strongest people of all.

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 06:57:36 PM »
i know nothing!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline CJ

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 12:02:56 PM »
hi guys

does anyone have a spare pair of bocks for my girlfriend to have a go on on sunday?    shes only small and not very heavy

cj :PJ1:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 12:08:52 PM »
errrrrrrm im pretty sure EVERYONE would let her have a go, but most of us are using pretty heavy springs, dynamo and k-rock are your best bets i think mate, dont worry we will sort summat for ya

Offline CJ

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 07:33:15 PM »
hi guys

i kindaa messed up, nero i saved the wrong number into my phone.   i came into town and tried to find you guys and looked in all the open spaces i could think of but couldnt find you, yhhh i was late i had an argument with the pillow and it won!  , when i tried calling wrong number wooops CJ = numpty.   hope you guys had a great day and next time i actually make it there

CJ :PJ1:

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 11:08:18 AM »
ahhh its ok cj, no worries man there is always next time.

Offline buzzin

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 04:11:04 PM »
iv only just started using this site but im deffo up 4 a meet up next time iv been boking for just over a year but havent had the motervation (friends with boks) to push me and make me try harder so ill deffo be up 4 a meet
BOUNCE LIKE NO ONES WATCHING!!!