Author Topic: Attracting bockers to warrignton  (Read 16967 times)

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: Attracting bockers to warrignton
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 10:44:20 PM »
Probs not the march one, i think it clashes with lincoln!

:spudT:

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 10:49:03 PM »
MOVE LINCOLN TO THE NEXT DAY, THEN I CAN HAVE A MEGA-ÜBER 2 DAY ROAD TRIP DOWN INTO THE DEPTHS OF THE MIDLANDS

You know you want to...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 10:54:40 PM by Kazbahn »

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 11:03:20 PM »
hahahaha, lincoln was booked ages ago!

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 08:40:15 PM »
if there were some pros around warrington i wudnt of posted this up coz i know all the bockers in and around warrington
there are some girls i know who live in Warrington who are Quite good on bocks, and there is a small group in Widnes, which is right next to you,
cool wow theres bockers in warrignton :o
**Rolls eyes**
OWNED! :D

hmm im not owned seeing as i posted the thing saying the place is dead before i even found out about any other bockers so therfore my loic in saying the place is dead was true until my kowledge was updated like 3 days after i posted that so nerr nerr

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 08:47:06 PM »
yers cry me a river im double posting agen suck my big toe :)

anyway right im gonna be speaking to the council about this show on thursday should have a meeting with him

this show will be in warrington im gonna see about getting it late june early july time so dont book any meets for that time

what well be doing is a public show to show off the stilts and also try rasise some money if i manage to get lots of bockers to come we cna have a display team doing tricks in a closed off area for people to watch and we can have some bockers going round wif projump info cards mabe doing some tricks in background ??

this dosent mean the display team are gonna take all the spotlight coz im gonna see about getting u all in the warrington guardian newspaper which will be cool

ok so late june early july is anyone at the mo up for a deffinate? to get the ball rolling??

if u wanna check out warrington to see if u think its alryt for bocking then i do have a small meet planned for march the 7th for u people that cant go to lincoln :P

also SPUD!! u betta come :P im looking forward to pushing u over :D actually ull get naz on me hehe

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009, 09:06:07 PM »
also SPUD!! u betta come :P im looking forward to pushing u over :D actually ull get naz on me hehe

Of you on about march the 7th at midnight then hell no...coz if I am going anywhere it will be lincoln  :Ctongue: And the dates for this are pretty sketchy. I finish college forever and have my last deadline on the 29th june, I am gonna be a very busy and  a stressed little spud. If you could make it beginning of july (not my birthday, its my 18th LOL) and I can get a lift there then yeah. I will be there...I make no threats :P

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 10:00:48 PM »
Okie

ryt well i want u to come so ur bday is 1st of july

well then ill make it the first saturday after the 1st of july??

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 10:07:35 PM »
You want me to come so you can beat me up..thanks :D

erm, tbh aidan, I am not too keen on booking to much time off in advanced, specially in the summer months at weekends. So go do whatever. But please don't do it on my account ;) Set dates that suit you or people that can deffo make it :)

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 10:26:08 PM »
:P
yer i will :P
but still i have my college exams in june asswell :P and well 1st of july i have summat planned anyway :P
and people do work so a saturday would be more ideal
also there will be shoppers in town ons aturday means more adeance and more money raising :D

(today im dieing i have the worst head ache ever!!!) :Cfrown: :Ccry: :Cswoon:

going bed now XD  :CSLEEP: :Cradar:

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 01:03:45 AM »
How do you know when my birthday is ??? You sort the days and I will try to make it :) You are always ill :P

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 11:33:58 AM »
im gonna see about getting it late june early july time so dont book any meets for that time
aiden you cant go saying things like that to people. You are relying on individuals to give up their time and travel to your meet out of the goodness of their heart. Dont go telling people when they can and cannot make other arrangements. Show a little respect and consideration to others please.

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 09:07:58 PM »
ooo tht does sound abit tight dunt it

bare wif me i wrote it when i was ill and not thinking

im sorry for making it sound so bad :P

thing is i need bockers XD if i tell my council yer i have bockers then theyll accept if i tell my council well the might come then it wont be able to happen :P

but yersh guys sorry fr making tht sentance sound rong :P

but yer ive chosen mid ish july im gonna fully confirm it after ive had this meeting with my council im thinking  11th july   or the 18th of july

im gonna have to check wif the council and that first so there the dates i will choose from :P

Offline Callum

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 09:25:37 PM »
Hey im not a pro but i could walk round handing leaflets out on my bocks i could even design some if you like

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 09:57:33 PM »
pro or not will be good to see you :)

ask naz for some projump leaflets :D
shore she has some in by now :P

ive got about 50 projump leaflets to hand out but if u wanna make some info guides for the bocks kinda leaflets feel free and send me ur msn threw pm and ill add u so i can check ur work before u print it

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2009, 02:54:09 PM »
ive hit a brick wall :P

theres millions of things to be done before i can even think of an event :P

i fort it wud be eayer than this XD
i need liability insurance for the audeance
i need bockers insurance for the stilters
i need to be 18 :P
i need to know exact sizes of areas and exactly were i want it (alredy had that)
i need all the safety guides and information
i need a licesnse to collect money and a license for charity money

its like a milion things i cant do :P

so this summer event show myt end up a little tits up XD :Cswoon: :Cswoon: :Ccry: