Author Topic: Whats the wierdes thing someone has said to you whilst your out bocking??  (Read 39147 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Not something said but at last years Halloween meet I was standing having my pic taken in Leicester Sq (Dressed in the Dragon costume) when I felt a hard shove in my back

Span round to see a guy jump up of the floor and run

Another guy standing next to me said "What a pr*t he tried to run into you to push you over"

The thing was I had a staff to lean on and that makes me fairly stable and I weigh about 19 stone on stilts and in the Dragon costume

So it seems this 12 stone weakling bounced off me and fell over  :Claugh:

Best bit is I just thought it was the crown getting a bit pushy  :Cbiggrin: must be more stable on them than I thought

Jason  :Hoofies2: :CGEEK:

Offline TuRnER 95

While out just having a walk on my stilts the other day and this little kid about 8 mabye nine asked me if I was a government spy and the stilts helped me look into peoples garden and stuff? So I thought I would be nice and just replied by saying yes but the stilts are also to have fun on :P  I thought this was quite weird so I thought I'd share it with you guys

Offline squally

Yesterday I was walking along the pavement, a group of kids were walking towards me and one shouted
"Can you jump on those?"
So I shouted back "yes!"
Then one of the other kids says "can you jump us"
 :Claugh:

Offline RRparlbystumble

• i spend more time repairing, than bocking.
best one ever the other day

Random guy: "hey there!"
Me: "yeah?"
Random guy:"I bet those things give you something to stand on?!"
Me: "well yes i suppose they do" (bewildered expression)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us