Author Topic: My Spring Taping...  (Read 4970 times)

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
My Spring Taping...
« on: January 15, 2009, 10:39:44 PM »
I'm planning to tape my springs in a tribal design, i couldnt get the picture i'd put up to link onto here, so i'll just post the link instead.... http://kazbahn.deviantart.com/art/Spring-Plan-109581383

that's just my initial ideas on paint, i'm just wondering to see what people think about the idea.

- Kaz
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 10:41:51 PM by Kazbahn »

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
Re: My Spring Taping...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 10:48:07 PM »
Code: [Select]
[img]http://fc27.deviantart.com/fs41/f/2009/015/7/b/Spring_Plan__by_KaZBahN.jpg[/img]
You have to go to properties on the picture and use the "location" part to get a picture up and put it between image tags.

:spudT:

Offline Kazbahn

• :D
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 10:54:53 PM »
Code: [Select]
[img]http://fc27.deviantart.com/fs41/f/2009/015/7/b/Spring_Plan__by_KaZBahN.jpg[/img]
You have to go to properties on the picture and use the "location" part to get a picture up and put it between image tags.

Thanks Spud, you're helpful as ever, although i think i'll just leave it linked for the moment, as i've not really any idea what you're talking about ;D lol, but yeah... ^^ i'm an idiot half the time.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 10:59:51 PM »
Right click the picture you want and you will see properties. A little box will come up. On the first line it says "location. Copy what it says there and paste between some image tags (next to the youtube button ^^) and you are away.

Equally. Just copy what i put in the code box into your first post and it will come up. I could do it for you but I thought I might help you learn  ;)

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 11:41:24 PM »
Just to warn you, spring designs get trashed pretty quickly unless you're careful, so the majority of the time it's kinda pointless. You'll need a good thick layer of clear tape for protection of them if you want them to last more than a few weeks
Myself, a couple of the welsh bockers and a few other people got transfers for our springs for capital bocking. We did the Welshy's in July when I was up there, by the time I saw them again at Capital Bocking in August, they were all wrecked and barely readable. I put mine on the day before CB, and I think mine are the only ones still going as I covered mine with 3 layers of clear tape.

Dark Knight

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 11:44:42 PM »
Think Spud about covered it just read carefully if it doesn't work frist time there's always the "MODIFY" option so you can try again  :thumbs:

Just copy your full Http link then click the icon of a picture frame and inscert you copied link between the two boxes which should appear instead of banana man  [ img ] :banana: [ /img ]

There is also no reason to just put the link if you like has it will been show as a link anyway. If it's a odd shape ( very long or wide ) as in your case, and you add comments to it you may make reading a bit tricky read it in those case a link may be a better optain, people can open the link when wish then  8)

There is are "HELP" pages on the top of the forum which maybe of help to.