Author Topic: INTRODUCTIONS!  (Read 368256 times)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
INTRODUCTIONS!
« on: December 26, 2006, 01:40:48 PM »
If you're new to the forum then simply reply to this topic and tell us a bit about you, where you are etc, how old you are and how insane you are. Whatever you'd like to share really  :P

I've been here a while already and most of the regulars know me but for those who dont my name is Matt, I'm from Cardiff, South Wales and I am one of the oldies who refuses to grow up lol. I've had my PJ's about 2-3 months and my progress is slow but steady, though the amount of rain we've had has literally put a dampening on things  >:(

So, WHO ARE YOU?

Offline English-tailor

• Elite Member
  • Piste off MoFo's
Re: INTRODUCTIONS!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 04:32:30 PM »
I am Joshua, also one of the oldies (37 going on 38) and like Matt I also refuse to grow up. I have had mine about a month or so. I have only been out on them about 6 times but my confidence is growing everytime I go out on them( the heart pumping panic attacks have gone) over the next year i want to work my way up to the more extreme tricks.... but slowly slowly catchy monkey. I cut clothing patterns for a living so in the new year I will start to make outfits for me to wear on me PJ's, to grab a bit more attention  ;)

Offline dragon

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 12:50:33 AM »
hey

Im Shaun im 31 i live in basildon in essex down south
im a florist but not a normal one, i do weddings and events only ive done a few celeb events now which is good
ive been bouncing since october (my birthday) can run jump walk & would love to learn to do flips but i waiting for better weather befor i have ago at that

so if your local give me a shout and we can have a local bounce

by the way i have dyslexia so thats why there are so many spelling mistake in my posts

keep on bouncing
Shaun 
please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor

Offline wilfengel

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 04:16:28 PM »
Im wilf and im 17 just got mine, there so much fun. Just got enough confidence to start running on them and i was supprised at how fast you can go!! it feels wrong when i havent got them on, even inside lol. Hoping to progress more and learn more tricks. Already had a few problems like white plastic spacers falling out and knocking the springs but its all ok i think.

If anyone lives around east anglia would be great to pick up stuff off someone who can really jump... Im in suffolk.

I really like this forum btw lots of very helpful and exciting people well done

Offline Frumpet

• www.MySpace.com/TotalVoid
    • Total Void's MySpace
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 03:42:19 AM »
I'm Dom, 16, had a pair for a month or so now, broke a spring already haha (not my fault though lol) so it was replaced! I like doing split kicks and huge jumps lol, thats about it I think. Ummm, I'm up in Norwich, so Wilf if you're ever up here, give us a shout!
"Alcoholism isn't an illness, it's a disease. Well, not a disease, more like an illness." - Paul Gascoigne

Offline pro-jumpingboy

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 10:04:07 AM »
Hi,  I'm Luke and I got these for Christmas. I'm due to go out with my friend for the first time in an hour but I think it's too wet >:(  Which annoys me. Oh wait, I just got a phone call from him now saying we have to call it off becasue it is too wet >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( (seriously, just now).
And I'm in sheffield.
Luke (12)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 10:29:32 PM by pro-jumpingboy »

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 01:18:58 PM »
Luke, dont even think of going out when its wet. I got really annoyed when we had rain for about 10 days and then a dry day but it was still pretty damp outside and I had my first and only fall. I knew it was wet but I wanted to go on them so bad.

Imagine taking the risk and then injuring yourself and not being able to use them for weeks. It's not worth it.

Offline drew

• Flybar Pogo Sticks are fun
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 02:12:51 PM »
I'm Andrew (aka Drew) 37 year young, live in Hove (Actually), and having a blast with my ProJumps.  Good for the old abs....
Drew
------------------------------
Life to short to grow up!

Offline ribena_warrior

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 04:00:14 PM »
Hellooo, I'm Laura, My fantastic boyfriend got me some (after seeing them years ago on a gadget show thing and wanting them soo much but being unable to find them) for Christmas, and they arrived thismorning and i wobbled round the kitchen a bit, but oh my god they were worth the wait!!!
Planning on getting him some at some point, and some friends are interested too, and we can all run about like mad people ^_^
Hurrah

But yes, I'm 18, live in Staffordshire (midlandsy area) and will be asking lots of stupid questions probably...

:D

Offline arthur

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 08:29:09 PM »
theres nothing wrong with asking questions thats how we all find things out you will ask lots of questions and probably also post a few answers to peoples questions in the near future once you start using yours more

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2006, 10:16:30 PM »
hi all, I'm Rick (27) and i live in lincoln seem to be a loner up here havent seen anyone else on these great things yet where i live, i like cycling, walking, playing computer, Fishing, drinking, listeneing to music andd only started using my projumps again cos my knee was playing up and kept hurting.

Offline arthur

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 11:31:19 PM »
wow ive just noticed i haven't introduced myself so here it goes.....
im 12 i live in Swansea and im not that good but im trying
ive had kids ones and sent them back for certain reason (take too long to write)
I now own a pair of adult Projumps and i really like them but dont get to use them too much due to bad weather

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline jumpin jak

• Flippy!
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 12:14:20 AM »
hey everyone! 
my names jack im 15 nd im in hampshire.
Im expecting to get my 60 pj's 2moz. i weigh 55kg so im hoping they'll b ok. gona b so p**sed off if they come nd no ones in so the stupid mail ppl will dump em in the post office, what a bloody drag!
anywhoo im a hoot! hope u agree
 cya soon every1     jack

Offline Surfmonkey

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2007, 03:31:11 PM »
WHo's boots are those shoes? Hello there, I'm Ben, a spritely 28 and live in swansea I run a youth circus charity for young people with and without disabilities.

Had my PJ's since august this year, bought them especially for the city carnival  ;D Which involved running and bouncing for three hours solid, then after the parade was over i carried on bouncing to the live music for another 2 hours! These things were biult for reggae!! ;)

Since the rainy season is well and truly here i've started going to gymnastics, learning backflips and somersaults. I highly recommend it to anyone that wants to start doing stupid stuff   :)

Happy Sproinging!!! 8 ;D

Offline Frumpet

• www.MySpace.com/TotalVoid
    • Total Void's MySpace
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 01:46:06 PM »
I notice a fair few people have these in South Wales, Swansea especially...hmmmm...wish there were more of us up here in Norwich!
"Alcoholism isn't an illness, it's a disease. Well, not a disease, more like an illness." - Paul Gascoigne

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 01:48:04 PM »
all in good time

Offline jumpin jak

• Flippy!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 08:40:53 PM »
nobody apart from me in hampshire  :(
jack ;D

Offline freakazoid

• Elite Member
  • ( a insane person laughing is always contageous..)
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 11:14:39 AM »
hello im Alex (aka freakazoid, aka midge)
im 16 years old and blue belt at tkd blue eyes brown hair
i have had my pj since xmas and i cant put them down i can do all the basic moves (run jump..etc) and at the moment learning kangaroo jumping, splits, tail-grap and jumping over large objects.....and ull find me pj in frodsham....(in cheshire)  ;D ;D
Excue me while i try to nibble on my own ear

Offline cloudedmind88

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 10:10:47 PM »
really sorry about that as im new to all of this i thought they where pro jumps as they have the exact same logo on as the ones you get from the pro jump website as my friend bought a pair to co-insinde with me.

really confused as im sure they are. is there any chance i can send you a pic privatly to confirm one way or another

??????????

matt if your reading this will you post something as im needing help please

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2007, 12:45:06 AM »
Well if you want to PM me or email a pic you can. My address is matt@southwalesprojumping.co.uk
It's not a big deal, but links to other retailers is not permitted on here.

I'm one of the biggest haters of all the different brand names for what looks like exactly the same product but there is nothing I can do about it.

Offline stevie

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2007, 12:50:27 AM »
mat how do you fancy getin a basket ball team together south wales v yorkshire just for a laugh, i know a sponsor that may pay for a mini bus,

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 12:54:05 AM »
is that ordinary basketball or projump basketball?

I've never played basketball in my life. I'm not sure its appropriate for uncle's to participate in such sports...so what am I doing on PJ's?

Offline stevie

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2007, 01:00:46 AM »
basketball on pjs, what a laugh it could be, by the way im stevie, live nr Leeds, love bocking, and performing arts, im ex army pt instructor, and i get high on life.

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2007, 01:05:07 AM »
yeah I've already posted my intro but apparently I am now known as Uncle Matt.

(and all because I posted a serious safety comment...oh what is the universe coming to lol)

Offline stevie

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2007, 01:09:02 AM »
thats realy cool uncle matt