Author Topic: INTRODUCTIONS!  (Read 372197 times)

Offline GRS

Re: INTRODUCTIONS!
« Reply #150 on: June 15, 2007, 08:13:16 PM »
Welcome to the forum Wig Man  ;D

Nice to have you on board Tim

Offline adzi

• i cant stop posting i really cant help it
« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2007, 09:21:19 PM »
hi matt and all my name is adam and i am 11 but my birthday is in 3 days and i am thinking about getting pro jumps, i have been told to get the adult ones as they are better but im not sure if they will be to big so please give me some advise 9oh yeah0 i live in coventry england

thanks adam

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #152 on: June 18, 2007, 09:26:47 PM »
It's difficult to say without actually seeing you adam but generally I think the average sized 11 yr old would be too small for the adult model. I think 12 or 13 is the youngest we have in our group.

Welcome to the forum dude!

Offline GRS

« Reply #153 on: June 18, 2007, 09:50:14 PM »
Welcome to the forum Adam.

I too think you may be a little light for the adult model so go for the junior ones. Dusty12 has a pair so ask her what she thinks :)

Offline tuffty747

« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2007, 04:07:40 PM »
Hey guys,

Im Steven (but preferred to be called ste, dont ask why, childhood nickname i suppose) and im 15 on 25th :D, im gonna buy some pro-jumps with my birthday money, providing i get enough :P
Im originally from Darlington in the north east, but moved to colchester, essex 2 years ago, im also head boy at my school :P, (just thought id drop that in lol)

weight about 80 kilos, and as i sed, am 15 (soon), wud u recommend the 90 kilo models?

Cheers for any help anyone can give,

Ste

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2007, 04:15:31 PM »
ello ste and welcome.   Have you seen any1 else jumping around colchester yet? Cos from what I can gather colchester is basically boecking-central ( oh twinned with southend).

Seriously there are alot of other pro-jumpers around you. I tihkn 'becky' has contacts for about 40 in Essex!

Offline tuffty747

« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2007, 06:35:43 PM »
Hi,

No, i actually havn't seen one pair of them, although my best friend says that someone down her road has some, but i havnt seen them. Plus, colchester isnt all of essex :P lol

Ste

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2007, 06:54:07 PM »
Welcome to the forum :)

Offline t r o c

« Reply #158 on: June 24, 2007, 01:48:37 PM »
'ello.
I'm Sam, I'm 14, live on the Wirral (Across the water from Liverpool) and hopefully getting some Pj's in a week or two. They look very cool.  My mate is also getting some but I dont think he is on this forum yet.  Neway, c u soon!
Sam (aka Troc)

Offline Sx Nutta

• Elite Member
  • No Brains Required
« Reply #159 on: June 24, 2007, 02:00:19 PM »
Welcome Sam to the forum, please read some of the posts on spring protection and tyre socks, and have fun on your PJ's when you get them, and ste come to Lakeside area, as I am loose in that area, sometimes wear mine at work!!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 03:06:01 PM by Sx Nutta »

Fire is good!
But Fire is better when you are spinning or breathing it!
Burn Scars are for life!
Chicks dig dudes with cool burn scars!

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #160 on: June 24, 2007, 02:13:43 PM »
hi and welcome sam

Offline tuffty747

« Reply #161 on: June 24, 2007, 07:07:29 PM »
Hi,

I would love to coem to lakeside area, but thats a good 1-2 hour drive, and i can'ty just up and go, im only 15 (2morra :D) but if i ever coem in with family, i will remember to bring them, ill be at the shopping centre, probs hopping around the car park lol!!!
If i'm about 80-90 kilos, wud u recommend the 90 kilo models? and where shud i get the pads n that?

Cheers anyone, Ste

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #162 on: June 24, 2007, 07:16:43 PM »
some1 else will tell u which model to buy ( im rubbish at that stuff). Pads I think you can get here, or just go to a local sk8 shop.

Send a message to 'becky'  she has contact with about 40 essex bockers at her last count. And a good few are in Chelmsford. A number of them are actively looking for gyms in the county too.

Seriously there are loads of them around you

Offline tuffty747

« Reply #163 on: June 24, 2007, 07:43:39 PM »
Ok will do, but i havnt seen any of them around, although a friend says she has seen someone with tehm down her road, ive never seen any myself,

Ste

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #164 on: June 24, 2007, 10:13:44 PM »
Ste you need to be a little more precise with your weight. If you are 80 kg then you might be ok on a pair of 90's but anything heavier and I would deffo say 100's.

Offline Buzzbob

« Reply #165 on: June 24, 2007, 11:39:22 PM »
Hey everyone.

My name is Ed and I'm 16 years old and i'm new to the forum. Thought I would take up a sport to keep myself from sitting around for the whole of the summer like I normally do  ::) (or just hurt myself like normal)

Havn't actually got my PJs yet but will have them in the next week or so as there has been a problem with them not having the 70kg black ones in stock.

Also I live in the north of Scotland, roughly 30 miles from Inverness in a town called Tain. Don't know of anyone around my area with them but might find someone.

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2007, 04:57:27 AM »
hello buzz. Welcome. Im trying to think Scotland in my head at mo. I know of 1 guy in Dundee I think it is who is pretty desperate for company -hes been bouncing alone since Christmas.

He isnt on this forum so Msg me for more info

Offline tuffty747

« Reply #167 on: June 25, 2007, 02:45:54 PM »
ok, i shall find out, honestly i think im about 85 but i havnt seen any of the 100 models of this site?

Ste

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #168 on: June 25, 2007, 05:52:53 PM »
tufty, I am adviced that Becky is tring to put a gym session together at the moment ( think big thick safe gym mats to fall on).
I think there may be a choice of 2 gyms at mo. Is South Woodham anywhere near you?

Offline adzi

« Reply #169 on: June 25, 2007, 06:18:01 PM »
where abouts is south woodham cuz i think becky is near to me and i want to arrange a sort of meeting between close yo me so we cdan help each other and stuff like that

thanks adam

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #170 on: June 25, 2007, 06:43:17 PM »
send her a message she is on this forum. Im not from Essex, not even close. I read  posts she has made, and met on a couple of meets. I know she makes an effort to get things moving over your way and posts stuff about it

Offline adzi

« Reply #171 on: June 25, 2007, 07:00:16 PM »
thanks i will send her a message saying where is she arranging the meet and see what see says

Offline Becky

• EsseX Power Bockers
« Reply #172 on: June 25, 2007, 07:25:51 PM »
Hi All

Thanks for both your PMs. I live in Coventry term time and Essex in holiday times.

I have a gym that will let us in in South woodham ferrers in Essex, but as yet no-where in Coventry that will let us in.

I will be home from Uni next friday and will try to get the gym booked for several evenings in the next few weeks - tuffty if you pm me your email address i will make sure you get the information sent to you.

Adzi - im only at uni for this week, but if you want to meet up somewhere and go for a bounce im free most of this week - pm me!

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #173 on: June 25, 2007, 07:27:12 PM »
thanx becky  x

Offline tuffty747

« Reply #174 on: June 26, 2007, 12:54:12 PM »
right, firstly, i have no-idea where that place is lol
And secondly, i havnt actually got a pair of pro-jumps yet, my birthday was the 25th, i am now 15 :D, however i havnt got enough money yet, hopefully will soon tho, can't wait to get myself a pair, but will still be up for meets and stuff, when i do get some.

Also, does anyone know when the site will be gettin some new black 90/100 kilo models in?

cheers guys,
Ste
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 04:25:51 PM by tuffty747 »