Author Topic: Anyone in gloucestershire  (Read 7079 times)

Offline Shax

Anyone in gloucestershire
« on: January 05, 2009, 11:58:21 PM »
Hi I'm from stroud which is in gloucestershire and I really want to get some pj's but i don't think i'd get the most out of them if I have to bock on my own and I would probably stop using them.  :(

I know that there are some ppl in bristol but I would so much prefer to go somewhere that is more local as i am only 16 and cant drive yet.

If someone could help out that would be greatly appreciated  :) 

Offline darfgarf

• PJF Contributor
  • Elite Member
  • splat
    • Surrey springers
Re: Anyone in gloucestershire
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 01:05:26 AM »
well if im at my grandmas, im in malvern, just under worcester so not too far away, not often there though

otehr than that there's the welsh bockers that are mainly around cardiff, maybe another group dunno

Dark Knight

Re: Anyone in gloucestershire
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 09:42:17 AM »
Hiya shax

Being a Tigger isn't as much fun as when your with someone and you don't push yourself as much.
I had no transport and there was no one near me but I enjoyed it my way and stuck with it.

Most bocker know they have to travel sometime, some meets mean they travel over 50 miles to meet others which I know is hard for younger memebers or if your short of cash but that make those meets all that much specail. If you can't travel much you could alway ask others to bock near you most bockers love to show off so if there an event where we could show off that would be a good way of getting poeple to meet up near you  :thumbs: