Author Topic: me introducing me to you  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Gaz

me introducing me to you
« on: December 28, 2008, 03:08:31 PM »
Hi I'm Gaz!!!!  :scool:
I'm 24 and from ellesmere port, cheshire. I got my PJ's for christmas :santa_dance: Bin great fun so far. I can get up unaided (even if it is after a few attempts) and do some jogging. Need to build on my fitness i think, cos my legs burn after only a few minutes, or am i doing something wrong?
Want to know of any Pro-jumping/powerbocking places/meets/clubs in my area if anyone can help?
Well nice to meet you!!!
Gaz

Offline Springer

Re: me introducing me to you
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 03:23:15 PM »
Nice to meet you Gaz :D I got a pair of bocks for christmas too!
Have you checked that your knee bar is in the right place in question of the pain? If it is, it might just be muscles you don't often use adjusting to being used a lot.
The closest groups to you appear to be Sky High and the Derby Bockers :) They both have their individual boards with meet info etc. on them.
Nice to meet you as well and I hope you enjoy being a member of the forums :D
Springer

Offline Callum

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 04:10:55 PM »
Hey gaz i got myne for crimbo aswell but you seem to have progressed more than me i can only walk lol  :PJ1:

Offline aidanh1

• Elite Member
  • KATIEE :D <3
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 07:17:55 PM »
chesire :D

i live in warrington , chesire :P

ive had my stilts for about a year and ppl are still beta dan me thts had em for a week sadly back and knee problems but now i have the gym so its gonna be Wicked! :MC: :snowman: :santa_dance: :new_year:

Me and jess  :m_kiss:

i carnt spel... or maybe you cant read ;)