Author Topic: Lincolnshire echo at gym meet  (Read 13758 times)

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
Re: Lincolnshire echo at gym meet
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2008, 07:31:31 PM »
Nice one sprog! =] DK, a touch of hypocracy i fear?

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2008, 08:37:40 PM »
Thanks

& yes it is  :banana:

Still not sure how to find them?
Grow old disgracefully

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2008, 08:40:20 PM »
He has done it by looking at the source of the web page. Right click on the page and the option will come up and you will see all the html ect in notepad.

Sprog has looked through the source code to find where the images are hosted and has linked them to here  ;)

:spudT:

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2008, 08:41:46 PM »
http://www.lincolnarchives.co.uk/fotoweb/grid1.fwx?columns=5&rows=3&folderid=5000&SF_GROUP1_BOOLEAN=and&SF_FIELD1_GROUP=1&SF_LASTSEARCH=8-3161&Stemming=&Synonyms=&Phonic=&SF_SEARCHINRESULT=0&SF_FIELD1=&search=*3161*

That pulls up all the images taken on the day, there's 12 of bocking....

If you guys wait about... 25mins, I'll have a RAR file of all the images (full res of course) ready and waiting to be downloaded :)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 08:51:07 PM by sprog »

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2008, 08:44:40 PM »
Not doing very well get the following

Bad Request
Your request did not pass the data validation tests.

Offline file not available
The file you requested is stored on offline storage, and is not currently available.
Grow old disgracefully

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2008, 08:51:18 PM »

The search function on the site is pretty crap, you have to insert the exact code for the image or use wildcards (*) to find anything. For example, the area the bocking photos are stored in is 8-3161. I'm assuming 8 stands for 2008, and the 3161 is the album for the day/photographer/whatever. The image codes are the _01 to _13, which go on the end of the storage area. So to get 8-3161_04 (The image of Tim) to load up, you have to actually type in 8-3161_04. Which is really stupid. None of the images are keyworded or tagged, searching "Bocking" or "Yellow" or anything at all related pulls up nothing apart from error messages. To get all the images to load, I had to use the code *3161* which loaded every image in the album, as 8-3161* didn't want to work.

To get the full-res images I loaded up the html code of the page (the "Source Code", you can get to it from going View > Source Code) and searched (ctrl+f) ".jpg" within it. The second instance of .jpg linked to the main full res image, minus the full web address (When they're hosted on the same address/server you can just write "/folder/file" rather than "http://www.yoursite.com/folder/file"), so I had to paste in http://www.lincolnarchives.co.uk/fotoweb/ on each instance before the images would appear. It was completely an experiment and I didn't expect to pull back the full res, unwatermarked copies, I was rather suprised they are hosted online and unprotected, I would have thought they would only put up watermarked thumbnails.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »
DOUBLE POST! :nana:

Download link for Yellow Belly Bockers Full Res photos from Newspaper (12 images compressed in 56mb RAR file - requires winRAR to extract)

:banana: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rsob02 :banana:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 09:15:02 PM by sprog »