Author Topic: yellowbelly Club meet 22.11.08  (Read 18027 times)

Dark Knight

Re: yellowbelly Club meet 22.11.08
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2008, 08:38:53 PM »
whats wrong with the pics clive
He more than likely left it on " Auto " and the lights in the gym do not give off a full spectrum on light so the setting would mean photo would either be too dark and/or blurry. Had my Laptop and cameras in car you could have check your pictures on my Laptop as you took them.

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2008, 08:53:19 PM »
Double Poster DK  :nana:

Shame about the pics Clive. I have had the same problems with my camera lately. I really need to go through and test the settings in different conditions. If you get a chance might be worth you doing the same.

It's really funny because I never had these problems when i used cameras that took films! Ho hum.

And lol DK. Who wants to check pictures are Ok when there is some serious bocking going on  :biggrin: :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Hope you all had a nice time  :)

:spudT:

Dark Knight

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2008, 10:00:17 PM »
Both posts are made in reference to quotes the second post is from a post posted when the first post being writen.
I believe Charlie B would say that he would have wished he could have checked as the view screen on a camera may not pick up the problem that a 18 inch screen could.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 10:04:05 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2008, 10:07:43 PM »
lol I'm confused  :D an I was just joking DK   :-*

Dark Knight

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2008, 10:52:12 PM »
lol I'm confused  :D an I was just joking DK   :-*
Where is the logic in posting a remark on double post only to follow the answer with an statment reflecting one's confusion with what appears to be a simple logical explanation.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 10:53:43 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline acroair

• acroair.co.uk
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2008, 12:07:06 AM »
oh well !  was a fiver well spent as clive comleted his mission . but now has new goals lol.

well done clive !

chris

Offline Schoie

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2008, 12:15:52 AM »
Both posts are made in reference to quotes the second post is from a post posted when the first post being writen.
I believe Charlie B would say that he would have wished he could have checked as the view screen on a camera may not pick up the problem that a 18 inch screen could.

This post is posted about the above quoted post and that you used the word post to often in the first sentence of the post and this is why he wrote in his second post that your posts were confusing him it wasn't the previous posted double post that caused his post confusion post. I think that's what he meant by his post ???
Some People Think I'm Bonkers...
But I Just Think I'm Free...
Man I'm Just Living My Live...
There's Nothing Crazy About Me...

Dark Knight

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2008, 12:24:18 AM »

This post is posted about the above quoted post and that you used the word post to often in the first sentence of the post and this is why he wrote in his second post that your posts were confusing him it wasn't the previous posted double post that caused his post confusion post. I think that's what he meant by his post ???
By "he" you mean "she" as "he" is a girl

Offline chocl8

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for Backflip?
    • EA Bockers - It's in the Springs!
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2008, 12:31:30 AM »
alright lairy!

Well done Clive, really annoyed about that massive bail tbh otherwise was a perfect gym meet! Really looking forward to the 13th now, and hoping i don't have to play hockey on it!!! =]

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2008, 12:43:17 AM »
By "he" you mean "she" as "he" is a girl

Yup, I'm I girl lol  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

It said it with my display pic up till this week lol  :banghead: You are one of many Schoie  :biggrin:

and yes, you were right about what I was confused about  ;) but maybe you could have worded it better. Don't want disagreements to continue  :thumbs:

Again, sorry DK....

Time to get back on topic me thinks lol....Who bailed and did clive jump the block thing?

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2008, 01:06:05 AM »
I demand to see Tim's bail! :D

Offline carlgreen

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
  • Ready for backFLEEP!
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2008, 02:02:04 AM »
i think i have that sprog i'll upload it 2ma wen i empty my car out and find camera and all that but it was a MEGA bail but luckily he wasnt hurt and got up and done another backflip within 20 mins

Offline rickbicker26

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2008, 09:50:39 AM »

Time to get back on topic me thinks lol....Who bailed and did clive jump the block thing?

yep clive jumped the red cube thing but fell down the other side of it

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2008, 10:19:04 AM »
Yup jumped the cube then fell off, twice  :banana: its a bit of a long fall when you get it wrong. Schoie and paul aslo got very close, next time guys.

Tims bail was spectacular and some what frightening to watch
Grow old disgracefully

Dark Knight

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2008, 10:58:20 AM »
I had part of my old instructors PA system in the car we could have used to play some music on, there's even a wireless headmic which you could use. It can ran off battiers ( when their not dead ) it worked in the smaller halls I used.

Dark Knight

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2008, 12:00:34 PM »
Charlie B I put the next one on "Calendar" !
Lets hope it's not going to be bad weather ...... wait doesn't matter where in a gym.