Author Topic: Helloooo! :)  (Read 3113 times)

Offline Springer

Helloooo! :)
« on: November 05, 2008, 06:47:05 PM »
Hiya, I'm a projump virgin from near Maidstone, Kent.

I'm hoping desperately to get some projumps from my parents for christmas, they're not convinced  :rolleyes: but I'll just keep on bugging them about it  :angel:

Nice to meet you all :)

Springer

Offline webmaster

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • Aka Naz :)
    • Pro-Jump.co.uk - Original Patent Protected stilts
Re: Helloooo! :)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 07:13:45 PM »
Welcome to the forum, theres a fab group just close to you so make sure you check out the Invicta Bockers section of the forum where you can perhaps go down to a meet near you!

Dark Knight

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 07:18:45 PM »
Hiya, I'm a projump virgin from near Maidstone, Kent.

I'm hoping desperately to get some projumps from my parents for christmas, they're not convinced  :rolleyes: but I'll just keep on bugging them about it  :angel:

Nice to meet you all :)

Springer
Show them this website and show them all the pictures and videos how much fun they are.
There a group in your area but if your about and see a group and say you'd like to buy some I'd say they'd be happy to have a chat   :banana:
We may be tall but we are a friendly lot   :)

Offline Springer

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :) and such a fast response too! :D
I've seen the Invicta Bockers website, looks fab :D Hopefully when I get my projumps I'll be able to tag along to a meet.
Having lived with my 6'4 brother and being 14 years old and already 5'8, I'm pretty used to tall people :) although the stilts look like they make you taller by about 2 feet :O
:)
Springer

Dark Knight

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 07:40:32 PM »
although the stilts look like they make you taller by about 2 feet :O
:)

17 inches  ;)

Offline Springer

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 07:46:05 PM »
So that would make me... 7'2" with projumps on. Awesome :laugh:
I just can't wait to get some! I've wanted a pair for ages. If I can't get a pair for christmas, I'm def. allowed some for my birthday in april :) My parents don't think I'll use them in the winter, hence the birthday, but I think the sooner I can get them the sooner I can practice, then by spring/summer I'll be bouncing everywhere :D

Dark Knight

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 07:51:30 PM »
Their true about the bad weather stopping us bock  :(
There's always gym meets and it's really only the real bad weather/cold that would stop us.
By Feb the weather mayby fine .... Fine ! LOL
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 10:07:18 PM by Dark Knight »

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 09:48:12 PM »
You have to be careful when its wet slippert surfaces and leaves can catch you out as can road white lines which behave like a sheet of glass.

The outdoor season really gets into full swing by May so its up to you  :thumbs:
Grow old disgracefully