Author Topic: October/November winners prises  (Read 18907 times)

Offline cherub

• face your fears live your dreams
October/November winners prises
« on: December 12, 2006, 09:01:29 PM »
Hey all winners sorry its taken a while but finally pulled my finger out so here are your choices :
sizes first male small 36' , medium 40' and large 44'
                female sizes x small 30' , small 32' , medium 34' and large 36'

M07-01 a simple design with the chicken logo and mascot
M07-02 has the word chicken written then underneath because lifes too short to be
M07-03 is an approaching great white shark (jaws open)
M07-04 this one i call the screaming indian slighty abstract but still a good design
M07-05 is in actual fact a tigerfish however since you probably wont know what one looks like lets say it a very vicious looking cartoon pirahna with black water survivor written down the side
M07-06 is a funky skull design again to some it appears slightly abstract
M07-07 this is the killer clown portrait some find it slightly disturbing for some reason
M07-08 in simple hand-writing is 'I don't want to be different... I just want to be me !' and underneath is the chicken logo
M07-09 a cartoon shark simple yet cool
M07-10 simply written again are the words 'Confuse Everyone !' followed by the chicken logo
M07-11 the writing ' If you're not living life on the edge ... you're wasting space!' then chicken logo underneath again
M07-12/F07-01 is simply an enlarged chicken mascot
M07-13/F07-02 an enlarged version of the rear design on every shirt a large Csquared
F07-03 the female logo CHICKen with a small mascot
F07-04 a single butterfly (simple yet very feminine )
F07/05 a pair of tropical flowers

Design numbers with M at the front are on mens shirts and F are on womens shirts . Just to clear up any confusion .

Please note I only print black designs on white shirts - so there is no point in asking for coloured shirts or inks at this time .
When you decide which one you want I require shirt design number and size . And if you fancy actually getting the shirt address would be good too .

Offline cherub

Re: October/November winners prises
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 03:22:45 PM »
hey the M / F coding are for male and female designs
the Csquared is a C with a small 2 by it for chicken clothing my companies name
hence chicken will be written on all shirts somewhere
and at the moment i dont have website so pics are not available sorry i do apologise
i am gearing my clothing label to all kinds of extreme/alternative sports markets so at the moment there are no designs for this specific sport but please bear with me as i will be releasing more designs early next year purely for PRing
i hope this answers all your questions

Offline arthur

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 05:28:12 PM »

hence chicken will be written on all shirts somewhere

No offence but i dont really want a shirt with a chicken on it or Csquared because the c squared would look a bit random and also the chicken sounds a bit strange..

No Offence

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline Frumpet

• www.MySpace.com/TotalVoid
    • Total Void's MySpace
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 07:36:31 PM »
I have to say, I think this is a very generous offer, and I much appreciate it!!
And having a shirt with a chicken on it surely wouldn't look all that ridiculous when you're running about on crazy bionic spring legs?
Thanks for the offer cherub  ;)
Oh and Arthur, did you enter a photo for the competition? If not, you needn't worry about getting a shirt with a chicken on it or not. And some people like chickens on their shirts.
Dom
"Alcoholism isn't an illness, it's a disease. Well, not a disease, more like an illness." - Paul Gascoigne

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 07:43:37 PM »
Yeah if its free dont knock it and you cant really judge them without seeing them. I'm sure since cherub is in the t shirt print business he knows what looks good and what doesnt. They're probably really cool looking, shame you dont do them in black though.

Can you imagine the designers of nike saying "its got a big tick on it"? Well it worked rather well for them.

Offline cherub

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 09:12:09 PM »
cheers guys for the positive comments and for the record there they will have the word chicken on them and not an actual chicken authur

Offline dragon

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 12:38:44 PM »
cheers Brad

thats a fantastic offer

im ordering the M07-10 simply written again are the words 'Confuse Everyone !' followed by the chicken logo

i will post a pic when i get it

thanks again shaun

ps good luck with the business
please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor

Offline arthur

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 10:52:12 PM »
Hi,

Well i think i will probably also go for M07-07
what size should i get? im 12 and about average size but i dont like my clothes to be tight fitting i prefer a bit baggy
would i go for small? as im only 12

check out http://www.swebounce.com/ for some great videos of  Mattias Lindström and more great info.... go check t out now !!!

Offline danpne

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2006, 12:05:11 AM »
I think Brad's offer was an extremely generous one so i do believe that your earlier post was somewhat un-called for arthur. Please be aware that the items that Brad is giving away are funded from his own pocket!

Dan

P.S Some people like random, I know I do!

Offline arthur

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2006, 11:20:04 PM »
ok sorry danpne i will delete it ....any more info on this yet people?
also can you advise me on what size to get cherub ...please because im not sure im 12 years old and not massive but im not like really short either im about average...
any one got any sujjestions (preferably cherub as he is the one with the shirts)

Offline dragon

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2006, 11:33:59 PM »
hi arthur

the best way is to measure around your chest in inches and at the top of cherub's list it gives you small 36 inches  , medium 40 inches and large 44 inches

im a 36 inch chest and ive gone for medium so i can still breath  :D

hope this helps
shaun ;) 
please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor me www.walkforlife.co.uk/dragon please sponsor

Offline arthur

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 12:06:14 AM »
ok
i think im going to go for small but i will measure tomorrow when i not tired and when i can find the measure thingy.....
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 12:08:14 AM by arthur »

Offline dragon

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 12:16:29 AM »
tape measure ?

Offline Lukey

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 10:03:28 AM »
Hello, Can I have one in Large, dont mind which M you choose, just not the "I want to be me" cos thats soft.

Cheers

Offline arthur

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2006, 03:12:56 PM »
ok could i please have a M07-07 and can it be a small.

Thanks.

Offline freakazoid

• Elite Member
  • ( a insane person laughing is always contageous..)
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2007, 12:22:12 AM »
i like the " confuse everyone" if i see some pics of it i will prob buy buy buy!!!
Excue me while i try to nibble on my own ear

Offline arthur

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 09:16:41 PM »
is anything happening about this now or have we been left without any prizes???

Or is there something up with cherubs company???
any one got any more details.....

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 10:46:42 PM »
Cherub hasnt actually logged into the forum since December 19th so I don't know what people will make of that.

Do any of the staff know?

Offline danpne

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2007, 08:31:28 PM »
Am looking into it, Im sure theres a perfectly reasonable explanation behind it.

Dan

Offline arthur

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2007, 09:43:29 PM »
ok......i was just wondering to see if im still getting the shirt or nothing at all.....