Author Topic: Another birmingham meet.  (Read 4483 times)

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
Another birmingham meet.
« on: August 28, 2008, 02:12:28 PM »
well its been far too long, so were gonna have another one, use this thread to bang out ideas.
meet will be in the next couple of weeks, date is open

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline joyston

Re: Another birmingham meet.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 09:58:44 PM »
I'm new to the site and i live in birmingham, i'm not sure where to post...
i was told you were the bocking group for birmingham, so i'd like to join please!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 07:24:22 PM »
hit me up by email or msn at: neroizm@hotmail.co.uk and we will sort you out joyston.
welcome to the sport!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline bas231187

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 08:27:39 PM »
Hey nero its Ben. we met up in coventry when u dislocated your shoulder. i will be back in kenilworth on the 12th of december and will be back for 6 weeks so will be up for lots of meets.  hope to see you again soon!

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 10:57:50 AM »
hey ben how you doing mate? nice to hear from you, ill let you know the details of our next meet as soon as i have them.

Offline bas231187

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 02:27:16 PM »
im not bad thanks. not getting much bocking done atm due to large amounts of wet leaves in leeds. altho the leeds uni cicrcus skills have crashmats and lots of space so im hopeing to have tried a front flip befor getting back home. we will have to see. how are you?

Offline joyston

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 05:23:19 PM »
hit me up by email or msn at: neroizm@hotmail.co.uk and we will sort you out joyston.
welcome to the sport!

Thankyou!