Author Topic: Thanks for Capital Bocking 08  (Read 5088 times)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
Thanks for Capital Bocking 08
« on: August 18, 2008, 09:04:25 PM »
I'd just like to start a thankyou thread for all who organized and helped to organize CB08 (If I mention names I'll miss someone and feel guilty  :biggrin:) your a great bunch and you did a brilliant job

I had a really good 2 days and will be looking forward to next year

So come on everybody add to this thread and say Thanks

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Offline Paul-Self

• EA Bocker
  • Elite Member
    • EA Bockers
Re: Thanks for Capital Bocking 08
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 09:16:29 PM »
ye well said Jason cheers everyone :)

Offline Joe Legg

• What goes up! Must come down!
    • www.PushYourLimits.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 09:27:50 PM »
yeah, a really great job! alot of arganisation was put in by the look at it. and very well done. great job. see you all next year :thumbs:

E-Mail: joe@pushyourlimits.co.uk
Latest Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3mB5yxMHjE

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 09:34:00 PM »
Thanks to every one for making CB08 another meet that I'll never forget  :banana:
Takes a lot to sort these sort of meets out and make them work and the least we can all say is ....
THANKS YOU

Locky and crew if you ever need my help you have it  :thumbs:

Offline clive

• Elite Member
  • jump as high as you can ,,worry about the landing
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 09:56:31 PM »
thanks to all who arrange the meet up,had a grate weekend and pick up lots of tips and got to meet alot of bockers who iv never met in person
thanks  ;)

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 09:59:04 PM »
Well I'm going to name people :P
There are a few people who, I'm not sure how to say explain this properly but they do more than help out and without these people, the big meet ups would be rather shambolic.

Janelle & Muncher - Not only did you pick up signal pad from heathrow and drive him down but you guys were total life savers at the campsite and at the bay. It's people like you that make me love this community.

Dark Knight - much love to you Andy, hopefully you'll know why.

Lukey - For being Lukey and for driving the essex bus (along with Gymo I think!)

Pinhead and Ricc - Great bunch of guys but also have their eye on the ball.

Flybaby - for playing taxi to various people and especially for driving Team USA down from london.

Jeeves for helping out just about everywhere lol.

It's a shame the weather wasnt blue skies but sunday was a great day.
I'll have something to announce very soon about Capital Bocking 2009 which will involve as many of you as you like.

Offline sprog

• Elite Member
  • Not enough time in the day to bock anymore...
    • The Jurassic Jumpers
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 10:44:22 PM »
You all deserve BIG HUGS.
Thanks so much for helping out guys, you all did little and big things that made a major difference to the weekend. Also thank you very, very much to Ricc and Pinhead for keeping an eye on the younger members at the campsite (especially the ponty pansies, just cos they're my fav bockers and a great laugh), and also to Jeeves for really holding things together in the Bay.

I will apologise for Matt and myself sodding off every night at about 2am leaving Becky at the campsite on her own, thanks to her and others there for holding it together and keeping everyone under control (just about). You guys all did a fantastic job and deserve black t-shirts. I'd give you mine if I wasn't a selfish b*****d :P

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 09:49:44 AM »
yeah it was a wonderful weekend, well done everyone involved.
i had the best time in cardiff, a big part of that is thanks to you guys, so word em up yo!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Offline K-rock

• SkyHigh
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 11:35:45 AM »
Thanks a lot everyone who organised it, and everyone who was there. It was a great weekend. It's just a pity i came back with half the hair i had before lol!   

Bock 'n' Roll!!