Author Topic: Aubria 2008  (Read 5963 times)

Offline Daduleek

Aubria 2008
« on: July 08, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »
Hi guys,

The second year of international jumpers meeting Aubria 2008 is near!!!

MORE JUMPERS, MORE JUMPING, MORE FUN
21. - 24. AUGUST 2008

Aubria 2008 (latin=jumper) is the international meeting of jumper from all over Europe, which will be held in the  August 2008 in Ostrava - Czech republic. For the second time you have great opportunity to enjoy unforgettable events and more jumping, you will meet your friends from Aubria 2007 and of course you will discover a lot of new things. Famous people from our "jumping" line will come to encourage you Smiley.

JOIN THE FIRST JUMPING COMPETITION M&M REALITY JUMPING CUP!!!
Competition is meant to be a great show where you and your team are actors on the stage - so come with your team and enjoy this unforgettable event!

FOR REGISTRATION AND INFO CHECK OUR WEBSITE
Dadulik

Offline Locky

• Elite Member
  • I only like people who are nuts.
    • Welsh Bockers
Re: Aubria 2008
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 05:18:19 PM »
You timed that all wrong dude :/

Offline Bbmthbloke

• Elite Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 05:43:28 PM »
I fear so. Id expected it to be in October like last year. When I found out in April I just knew Id not get the time off work. Whilst so close to CB was gonna make it problomatic  for many over here.

But best of luckwith it, I know alot of planning has/is going into it.

Offline Daduleek

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 05:33:21 PM »
it is possible, but when we were asking last year the participants of aubria 2007 what date is ok for them, they say august is fine. so we decided for this date and we hope that some people can arrange their work or school to come.
Dada - Aubria team
Dadulik

Offline Dawesome

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 12:35:57 PM »
Its absolutely an awesome event and although it is very close to the cpaital bocking dates, I think after having as much fun at CB as im sure everyone will. You will be craving for more, and this is much more than just a meet. If you like bocking and you like holidays then you would love this event. There is all the atmosphere and fun of a normal meet up, plus the chance to do it with a whole load of people from all over europe, gym facilities with top level performers there to help everyone do what they want. Then there is all the other fun activities planned, including an awesome ropes course and a cgreat competition with some amazing prizes.

Its probably the cheapest holiday and best holiday you can go on this year, ask anyone who went last year :D

Dark Knight

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 12:44:59 PM »
You timed that all wrong dude :/
Booking two weekends would be impossible for most no to say the cost !?

Offline Daduleek

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 11:20:59 AM »
I absolutly agree with dawesome :D
Dada
Aubria team

PS: last year a lot of people said that the date in october was wrong, that´s why we decide to organize Aubria 08 in summer, but I think we are not able to meet all your requirements, but we try to :)
Dadulik

Offline Daduleek

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 07:56:58 PM »
hi guys,
please those, who want to go to Aubria 2008, make your reservation, because we need to know the final amount of participants. Thank you very much :)
Dada
Aubria team
Dadulik

Offline Dawesome

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 12:57:13 PM »
Not many spaces left guys and not much time to book.
Anyone flying from england can cnotact me and i can organise that for you, if not i recommend easy jet and bmibaby for generally the cheapest flights, and especially flyign from the eas midlands for some reason its much cheaper!