Author Topic: Un-baned bocker  (Read 13115 times)

Dark Knight

Un-baned bocker
« on: July 26, 2008, 06:43:01 PM »
Jason set up a fun group for bockers who for what ever reason have been ban from somewhere.
Well OK that fine but thing is have any of these people gone back and ask nicely if there's some kind of compromise ?

If you been told to leave Tesco's when you bocked outside and they told you can bock here ask if they don't mind you bocking somewhere out of the way ( far end of the cark park ) if it's quiet and not very busy and other don't complain. Say you'd happy'll move if needed  :)

If you've be told to move away from the entrance tell them you'll move out of the way of people but piont out, having a bocker near by can pull people in, piont out how poeple react to you they'll stand a watch and are chatty towards you. If poeple are coming to see what your doing maybe they'll stop a shop there too ;) :thumbs:

Don't go I'm baned and I'm never going there again ! The best thing you can try is a little compromising  :)
You may go no where but if you can get one hoof back in the door maybe one day they'll un-ban you  :)

Dark Knight

Re: Un-baned bocker
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 06:56:56 PM »
I often go to Skegness and a lot of the shop owners there now know of me  :Dark_Knight:
I enjoy bocking outside along the pier you can use the step outside to get on the peir but going downs harder so I'd bock through the arcade and out the side door.
I'd need bocking about on the pier and dancing to the music and noticed some of the staff watching me. One told me his brother had some then his boss came up to me and said.
" Sorry I've need told by my boss that you can't come in ... if it was up to me I would "
I asked if I was alright outside having been coming for months with no problems !?
He said they'd seen me and he said OK just I wasn't allowed inside.
So a little compromise means we can still bock on the end of the pier  :Dark_Knight:

( Jason does that mean I you'll call me a half member now of your group ).

Offline Carma

• Elite Member
  • As Seen On TV - The Bocking Rocker
    • Carma Pet Portraits
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 08:16:59 PM »
To be honest, I avoid going anywhere 'inside', as it's just not fair on other people. So, I cannot really see where the compromise is? I also hate Bocking anywhere in the way of the general public so I never get in trouble anyway.

The only reason why our group is banned from Bluewater is that we were Bocking well out the way of the public when I decided to inform security inside where we are, and that we are keeping ourselves out the way. However, they decided to stop us Bocking anyway. So for me, sometimes compromise isn't an option, just keep yourself out the way of the general public, use your common sense, and there is never any need for compromise.

-Carma

Dark Knight

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 08:28:26 PM »
To be honest, I avoid going anywhere 'inside', as it's just not fair on other people. So, I cannot really see where the compromise is? I also hate Bocking anywhere in the way of the general public so I never get in trouble anyway.

So for me, sometimes compromise isn't an option, just keep yourself out the way of the general public, use your common sense, and there is never any need for compromise.

-Carma
I try not to get in peoples way, I even wrote this ! Which you'll see is just common sence ?
http://www.projumpforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=1511.msg19041#msg19041

Sometimes what you see has OK isn't what others think ( some just don't understand ) !?
The compromise is bring your different views pionts together :)

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 10:09:01 PM »
Well your definately an Unbanned Bocker as you asked to be removed from the list  :biggrin:

But as always you can come back to the Banned whenever you want DK and we'll be pleased to have you

Jason  :Hoofies2:

Dark Knight

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 07:30:05 AM »
Well your definately an Unbanned Bocker as you asked to be removed from the list  :biggrin:

But as always you can come back to the Banned whenever you want DK and we'll be pleased to have you

Jason  :Hoofies2:
You can put the DARK on has I got the KNIGHT allowed on the pier  :biggrin:
Put me on but I'm working on getting the ban lifted ( well for people like me )  :Dark_Knight:
Not all Bockers are made the same !?

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 10:38:55 AM »
I dont really see the point of going in places. I think its more trouble than what it's worth

Dark Knight

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 12:29:52 PM »
I dont really see the point of going in places. I think its more trouble than what it's worth
I went into the pier as there's 12 sand covered step to get off the peir ?

There's a local chippy who always ask where's my stilts if I don't come in on them.
I've gone in to a couple of shops to buy drinks but I always follow my rules of entering a building.

We was in the street once and told by a trumped up  :censored: not to jump too high as we could hit someone !? Baned from being outside, sounds stupid but some just want to ban fun  ???

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 01:03:14 PM »
A chippy is about as far as I would go. I went into the spar shop in the village too. They were worried about me marking the floors lol

Offline Jason

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 08:14:12 PM »
Anyone that has been to a Gillingham meet will know that we are welcome in 2 Pubs and at least 1 Chippie

I am welcome in my local Chippie (although he does ban me as a joke every time  :haha:)

The dressmaking shop in staines serves me on stilts

At work the local Londis always welcome me in and have a laugh and at least 4 newsagents let me in to buy stuff

If you ask nicely and don't go in when they are busy most shops are very nice

Jason

Offline Nero

• Elite Member
  • Just bounce!
    • Team Sky High
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 01:08:41 PM »
sky highs newest young member got banned from morrisons this week, he was fine walking round the store until his mate said ill run to the next isle and you bounce and see if you can see me, BOOTED.
theres a few beershops that let us in, one where the dude will just ask what we would like lol
and theres a pub that im sure would allow is in on them but once i start drinking i p**s like a pregnant school girl so i always take em off, forget slipping over in the "gents"

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

Dark Knight

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 09:16:24 AM »
What is it with Chippies  ???
I've never found one that's not let me in in fact ones owner likes it when I come in on them  ;D
I order my chips wr***ed up and then find somewhere to sit to eat them , a tray of hot chip and bouncing isn't a cleaver idea  :thumbs:

It's nice to find places that let you in  :)
The look on other customers faces when you walk in the door when leave the shop  :biggrin:

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 09:19:31 AM by Dark Knight »

Offline Charlie B

• Elite Member
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 01:19:28 AM »
Really think chips and bocks do not go well together particularly if chips are squished on the floor. Act as a skid pan. had a couple of interesting moments in Norwich coz of dropped chips
Grow old disgracefully

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 08:23:16 AM »
I agree! On the market at norwich...got a chip stuck on one of my bocks and grip was down to nothing. Could not get back up the hill to sort it out. I think nutta gave me a hand but without somebody there would have been scary.

AVOID THE EVIL NORWICH CHIPS!................and wet leaves. THEY ARE EVIL TOO!

:spudT:

Dark Knight

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 01:18:54 PM »
SPUD you should be at home in a chippy  :biggrin:
Not saying you eat loads of chip just your name.

I'm not saying it's safe just that I never heard of a chip shop banning us !

Offline Spud

• Mod
  • Elite Member
  • Yeah! I'm a waffle!
    • EA Bockers
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 10:20:25 AM »
LOL DK..Off topic but BTW I love the halloween costume  :biggrin:  :Dark_Knight:

Chip shops are pretty friendly. I have never been banned. They are safe enough if you watch where you are walking  ;)

:spudT: